HomeAway.co.uk, the home of Holiday-Rentals®, is part of the HomeAway family. As the world leader in holiday rentals, we offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find the perfect holiday rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
We stayed three nights in Multyfarnham and I have to say that Una was really super and did everything possible to make our stay enjoyable! From accepting the delivery of our lost luggage, to delivering our Sunday lunch to the garden of the house! Many thanks again, Una!
Starting from the beginning-
1) Very prompt communications from Eva
2) The post code provided for the location is very accurate and took us to the property without any need for correction (used google maps)
3) There is only one word to describe our first impressions of the house and its surroundings- Wow!
4) Eva showed us the house and explained each and every bit of information that we could need while we were there.
5) The house has a Wifi (could not see mentioned in the description) so our children were very pleased.
6) Eva had come to welcome us and hand over the keys -she is friendly and very professional. The owners had taken care of everything that could be required during the stay and I mean everything (even with instructions to use the appliances).
7) The house is situated at about 3-5 minutes of walking distance from the lake (Barley Harbour) .
8) Longford town is about 30 min drive- here you can find the superstores (Tesco/Aldi/Lidl etc.) There are other small grocery stores that we found a bit closer.
9) Most of the places that we visited during our stay were from 30 min (around Longford) to 2.5 hours ish (Galway and Cliffs of Moher) of drive.
10) All in all the stay was perfect for us (family of 5) -the house with its amenities were excellent/the surroundings were beautiful and the villagers are friendly and we really enjoyed- Thanks to Eva and Freddy. Would recommend.