HomeAway.co.uk, the home of Holiday-Rentals®, is part of the HomeAway family. As the world leader in holiday rentals, we offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find the perfect holiday rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
Stayed in August for two weeks.
-Great communication with Olivier and Rui. Very helpful
- Charming house with a good space all around.
- view is fantastic on the terrasse! Absolutely loved having my breakfast there.
- the terrasse on top of the house with an even better view for evening drinks is great!
- secured area with gate at the main entrance.
- great location. Litterally 4/5 min by car from the city centre and 3min from a supermarket. Very convenient.
- kitchen: you'll find everything you need to cook in there !
- Swimming pool : I really thought the house had a private swimming pool so I was a bit disappointed when we arrived. Instead you have three pool in the residence where you need to walk around to find them. Not very convenient for us. But having said that we had a great time wondering around. Great beaches in south west.
- Air con: two air con in both main bedrooms. Very noisy so you can't really leave them on at night if it's hot.
- BBQ: there is a space for à BBQ (see picture on the description but only to place and electric plancha BBQ. Not what I was expecting to be honest. I looked around and neighbours had proper BBQ.
To sum up :
We had a good time in Propriano and the house was lovely
Beautiful view across the gulf and an easy walk into the port/town. Well equipped, clean, tidy and the owner is most helpful and very welcoming - it felt like our home for 2 weeks. Plenty of wonderful beaches a short drive away. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay!