• The competition begins on 17 January 2014 and will close on 7 February 2014.
• The promoter of the competition is HomeAway UK Ltd, Portland House, 25th floor, Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5BH, United Kingdom (the 'Promoter').
How to Enter:
• All entries must be submitted via the HomeAway.co.uk Facebook page, by filling out the dedicated ski competition form with your details, voting for your favourite ski destination from the list and accepting the terms and conditions.
• To enter you must be a resident of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
• No purchase is necessary.
• The competition is not open to employees of HomeAway UK or its affiliates, their agencies or associated companies, or the immediate families of anyone associated with the competition.
• The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility, age, identity and email account of entrants, and entrants agree to provide such information as the Promoter may reasonably request in this connection.
• By entering the competition, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter may send marketing material to the email address provided by the entrant. Entrants shall have the option to unsubscribe from further emails at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided.
• Entrants will be provided the opportunity to Opt-in to receive marketing messages from Glisshop.com, who is supplying vouchers to be awarded as prizes under this competition. Entrants shall have opted-in to receive emails from Gisshop.com have the option to unsubscribe from further emails at any time on the unsubscribe link provided.
• There is one prize voucher of £500 towards holiday rentals stay booked via HomeAway.co.uk, 10 ski-passes, and four 100€/£83 gift vouchers from Glisshop.com. Each prize will be allocated to a different winner, with one overall winner awarded the £500 holiday rental voucher, a 100€/£83 voucher from Glisshop and a ski pass.
• The Promoter will not be responsible for any payment of any costs, expenses, fees or taxes associated with the receipt or use of any of the Prizes.
• The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of the relevant entrant's fraud, dishonesty, or non-entitlement under, or breach of, these Terms and Conditions. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person who submits an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the holder of the email account from which the entry is made.
• The Promoter assumes no responsibility for damages, losses or injuries that result from acceptance or use of any Prize to the maximum extent permissible under applicable laws.
Claiming the Prize:
• The winners will be chosen at random on 10 February 2014. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
• The winners will be notified by email.
• Confirmation of booking with the property owner or owners must be provided by sending an email to HomeAway UK Ltd. via the address provided in the prize confirmation email before funds are released.
• The stay must occur within the one (1) year period following the notification to the winner that he or she won the prize, at which time the prize shall expire.
• The prize winner must provide proof of the rental rate payable for the property by sending the property owner’s confirmation of the booking and the total amount payable to the email address provided in the prize confirmation email.
• HomeAway UK Ltd. will be responsible for paying to the property owner or owners the amount of the rental cost up to the maximum prize amount, provided that should the rental cost (1) come to less than the prize amount, HomeAway UK Ltd. will forward the difference by cheque or bank transfer (as specified by the winner) to the winner, or (2) exceed the prize amount, it will be the duty of the winner to pay the excess to the relevant owner/owners.
• For the avoidance of doubt, the winner must bear his/her own travel and other costs in connection with the property rental.
• The prize winners agree to their name being announced as the winner on HomeAway UK social media channels.
• Entrants have the right to access, withdraw, delete and correct their personal data, however they might be excluded from the game in that case. Entrants may request such action by sending a message to HomeAway UK Ltd’s Customer Support or write to: Ski competition, HomeAway UK Ltd, Portland House, 25th floor, Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5BH, United Kingdom.
• The Promoter, and those working for the Promoter or on behalf of Promoter, will not be responsible for lost, late, or misdirected email, or for internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and/or any other technical errors, malfunctions, and delays or any human error which may occur in the transmission, attempted transmission, receipt or processing of the entries.
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or association with, Facebook.