The HomeAway.co.uk competition begins 10th March and will close at 23h59 on Monday 30th June 2014
The promoter of this prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is HomeAway.co.uk operated by HomeAway UK Limited, registered company number 03152676 (the “Promoter”). The Promoter’s address is Portland House, 25th Floor, Bressenden Place, London SW1E 5BH.
To enter you must be a resident of the United Kingdom, which comprises England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales; you must own a second home/holiday home in the UK or abroad; and be aged 18 or over. Only one entry per person is permitted.
Employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner or household member) of HomeAway UK Ltd., or any of its affiliated entities, are not entitled to enter the prize draw.
By entering the Prize Draw you are deemed to accept and be bound by these Competion Terms and Conditions, and the Homeaway.co.uk Terms and Conditions
By entering the Prize Draw, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter may send marketing material to the email address provided by the entrant. Entrants shall have the option to unsubscribe from further emails at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided.
• All entrants must complete the form by answering all questions. This will be form the entry submission.
• No purchase is necessary.
• The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility, age, identity and e-mail account of entrants, and entrants agree to provide such information as the Promoter may reasonably request for this purpose.
• The Promoter will not be responsible for the payment of any costs, expenses, fees or taxes associated with the receipt or use of any of the Prizes.
• The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of the relevant entrant's fraud, dishonesty, or non-entitlement under, or breach of, these Terms and Conditions. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person who submits an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the holder of the e-mail account from which the entry is made.
• The winner will be chosen at random. The Promotor’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
The winner will receive £1,000 via a direct bank transfer (UK bank account) made payable to the winner.
Claiming the Prize
The winner will be notified by email on Monday 14th July 2014. Once notified (via the email address supplied at point of entry), the winner will have 14 days to reply with acceptance of their prize.
Should the selected winner not reply within 14 days of being notified, then it will be deemed that the prize winner has forfeited their prize, and a re-draw will take place. The same rules will apply for the re-drawn winner. If after 14 days there has been no acceptance notification received, then the Promotor reservces the right to cancel the Prize Draw.
The Promotor reserves the right to ask Prize Draw winners for proof of UK residency and holiday home ownership and if a Prize Draw winner is unable to prove their residency to ’the Promotor‘s satisfaction (i.e. prove that they are physically present in the UK for 183 days or more in the previous or current UK tax year), the Promotor reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
For the name of the winner, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to HomeAway UK Ltd, HOLIDAY HOME RENOVATION Prize Draw, Portland House, 25th floor, Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5BH, United Kingdom. Requests must be received by July 31st 2014.