“Places to see before you die”, by HomeAway®
Terms and Conditions
By using or accessing the site “Places to see before you die” by HomeAway® website (“the Site”), you acknowledge that you agree to and are subject to the following Terms and Conditions together with the following:
which are collectively referred to as the "Terms". In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any of the other Terms, these Terms and Conditions shall govern with respect to the term(s) that are in conflict.
1. Description of User Activities: The Site, operated by HomeAway Uk Ltd and its subsidiaries (“HomeAway®”), provides automatically generated content depending on certain informations provided by the user (the Purpose). Such generated content may not be accurate and is solely for the purpose of users’ entertainment. HomeAway waives any responsibility with regards to any inaccuracy or misleading information that may be provided to users.
The Community will provide services in support of the Purpose which may include the facilitation of user registration, user participation, public sharing, posting, uploading, linking, downloading, transferring, viewing, submitting or transmitting materials (including, but not limited to graphics, art, video, audio, text, opinions, etc.) and other services or activities that HomeAway may from time to time choose to provide (collectively, “User Activities”).
2. Registration Obligations: In order to participate in User Activities you must: (1) be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older, (2) complete the information details as requested: name, date of birth, status, residency, gender and interests (3) optionally upload a profile picture (collectively, the "Registration Data").
Users may enter a competition through the Site to have an opportunity to win a prize as described in the competition terms and conditions. Such terms and conditions shall be accepted by users who wish to participate.
3. Registration Data: Registration shall only be used to generate personalized content to each user and will not be stored. HomeAway will not use Registration Data for commercial purposes.
4. Competition: by entering the Site’s competition, you accept to receive commercial emails from HomeAway or its subsidiaries.
All content (text, pictures, images, etc…) in the Site is copyright protected and shall only be used in a fair use context as allowed by the Site. No commercial exploitation is authorized, and no reproduction, distribution, public communication, synchronization, whether it is or not for commercial purposes shall be made without HomeAway’s prior authorization.
5. User Content: The Site may host or facilitate content provided by users (“User Content”) for User Activities to serve the Purpose. All User Content must comply with the content guidelines.
6. Unauthorized Uses of the Site: The license to use the Site granted to users in these Terms does not include any right of collection, aggregation, copying, scraping, duplication, display or derivative use of the Site nor any right of use of data mining, robots, spiders or similar data gathering and extraction tools without HomeAway's prior permission. Unauthorised uses of the Site also include, without limitation: ( i) all uses prohibited on HomeAway.co.uk, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions of HomeAway.co.uk; and (ii) any other use of access of the Site in any way that, in HomeAway's sole discretion, adversely affects of could adversely affect the performance or function of the Community of any other system used by HomeAway or the Community.
7. Responsibility for User Content: All User Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the user who posted or transmitted such content. This means that you are entirely responsible for any and all content that you upload, post, share, or otherwise display on the Site.
8. Warranties and Representations: By posting or submitting User Content you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control and have all legal rights to your submission including, but not limited to, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the User Content. HomeAway reserves the right to request a proof of ownership or permission, and to refuse to post User Content without such proof or if such proof is, in HomeAway’s sole discretion, insufficient.
10. Release and Indemnification. ALL USERS AGREE THAT NEITHER HOMEAWAY OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES ENDORSE, ARE AFFILIATED WITH OR OTHERWISE BEAR ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY USER CONTENT ON ANY PART OF THE SITE. HOMEAWAY SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OF LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISPUTES OR OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. EACH USER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES, AS PROVIDED UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS POSTED ON HOMEAWAY.CO.UK https://www.homeaway.co.uk/info/about-us/legal/terms-conditions.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on July 10th, 2013. HomeAway reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at anytime without prior notice and such revised Terms and Conditions will become binding on all Users when posted. HomeAway further reserves the right to change or cease operating any aspect of the Community at any time without prior notice.