Our incredible prize is seven nights’ stay for four people at this magnificent HomeAway property, a holiday spot for famous rock stars.
Simply answer the question and enter your details opposite for your chance to win!
1. Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, HomeAway UK Ltd, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition.
2. The competition starts at 00.01am on 26 October 2015 and closes at 11.59pm on 15 November 2015 (the “Competition Period”). Any entries received outside the Competition Period will be void. 1 entry per person during the Competition Period. Entrants are not permitted to enter under more than one email address. Participation is strictly on an individual basis, and you may not use any pseudonyms or enter on behalf of any other party.
3. To enter you must submit correctly answer a question, and submit your email address and information on the ‘Win a holiday in our famous French château’ competition link on the HomeAway site at https://www.homeaway.co.uk/info/popstar:
4. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
5. No purchase is necessary.
6. There will be one winner during the Competition Period. Entries received outside of a Competition period will not be considered.
7. The winning entrant will be selected at random from all the valid and correctly answered entries using a number randomizer. The draw will take place after the Competition closes at 11.59pm on 15 November 2015.
8. The winner will be notified within 14 days after the end of the Competition Period. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner from the valid entries that were received during the Competition Period.
9. The prize will be holiday “in our famous French château ": including a 1 week stay for up to 4 people in the Suite Loft room at the Chateau de Moh (http://www.chateaudecandes.net/#!/en/accueil), worth EUR 1,800; breakfast worth EUR 420 for 4 people; and £1,000 cash to cover travel costs such as flights, trains, car hire, ferry. If the cost of the Suite Loft Room for the dates chosen by the Winner is more than EUR 1,800 for their selected dates, the Winner will be required to pay the remainder of the cost. If the cost of the Suite Loft Room for the dates the Winner is less that EUR 1,800, the Winner will not be entitled to claim the difference in cash.
10. Unless otherwise specified in these terms and conditions, prize excludes all travel, transfers, food, drink, spending money and any other costs connected to the prize. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part. The prize and all elements included within it are subject to availability.
11. The winner must book their holiday by 31 December 2015. All travel must be taken by 31 August 2016.
12. The Prize Provider reserves the right to substitute any aspect of the prize with one of a similar value.
13. The winners and any guests will be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this competition.
14. The promoter of this competition is HomeAway UK Limited (the Promoter).
15. The Promoter will keep you informed about special offers, promotions and information that may be of interest to you which you will be able to opt out of.
16. General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
*GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
• These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
• The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
• Entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access if entry is online or by email.
• An eligible entrant must be an individual and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their full name, address and e-mail address. The Promoter reserves the right to require any Entrant to provide proof of eligibility to participate in the Promotion.
• By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions or for refusing to provide proof of eligibility. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the “Website”).
• Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter and Prize Provider a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter av Prize Provider reserve the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
• The Promoter's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
• The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
• By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of HomeAway UK Limited, and the Prize Provider.
• By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from the Promoter including exclusive news, offers and more competitions. You can unsubscribe at any time.
• Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
• For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to HomeAway UK Limited, Kids Holiday Competition, Marketing Department, Level 25, Portland House, Bressenden Place SW1E 5BH stating for which competition you would like winners’ details.
• Competition rules published in publications of the Promoter (including social media if applicable) or on the Website form part of these rules.