- Certain cookies are essential to the proper function of this site
- Cookies help us to understand what content is most useful to our visitors, and allow us to customise our services, content and advertising
|Cookie Banner||ha-cookie-consent||This cookie is used to control the appearance of the cookies information banner. This cookie is set on arrival to the site by default. It expires after a set time and is not set again unless the user changes their cookies setting.|
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to analyse our web page flow, customise our services, content and advertising and measure promotional effectiveness.|
|These cookies are used to measure how visitors use our site. We use this information to ensure that we optimise the pages and use of our site.|
|These cookies are used to promote security on our site.|
|These cookies are used for passing information between different applications.|
|These cookies are used to show you advertising on our site.|
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being set, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
If you have a different browser type or version, please refer to your browser's "Help" menu.
- Click on the Tools menu, and then select Internet Options.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Move the slider to choose your preferred settings.
- For more specialised cookie settings, click on Sites or Advanced.
- Click on the Chrome menu, and then select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- Click on Content settings to choose your preferred settings.
- Click on the Firefox button (or Tools menu), and then select Options. For Mac OS X users, click on the Firefox menu, and then select Preferences.
- Click on the Privacy panel to choose your preferred settings.
- For more specialised cookie settings, set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Click on the Safari menu, and then select Preferences.
- Click on the Privacy tab to display cookie settings.
- Choose your preferred settings.
- For more specialised cookie settings, click on Details.