Dated August 11, 2014
Expanded Distribution Network Terms and Conditions
1. General. These terms and conditions apply to participation in HomeAway’s Expanded Distribution Network. By participating in the Expanded Distribution Network, you agree to these Terms and Conditions (the “Expanded Distribution Network Terms”). These Expanded Distribution Network Terms are a subset of our Site Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms not defined herein, shall have the meanings given to them in the Site Terms and Conditions. The Expanded Distribution Network allows you to list your pay-per-booking properties on Expedia, the largest online travel agency in the U.S., as well as other leading travel sites we plan to add in the future. As of the date (provided above) of these Expanded Distribution Network Terms, we are launching the ability for some Members to have their listings distributed on Expedia.com. We expect new partners to join the Expanded Distribution Network in the future.
2. Eligibility. We will invite Members (Owners or Agencies) to join the Expanded Distribution Network if they are eligible. Members will be eligible if the currently advertise properties on a pay-per-booking basis on a HomeAway Site, are in good standing with HomeAway and their listings include the basic information required by HomeAway or Expedia (or another partner, as applicable). If a Member wishes to join the Expanded Distribution Network and had not received an invitation from HomeAway, please contact: http://help.homeaway.co.uk/
3. Commissions & Fees. Members who participate in the Expanded Distribution Network agree to payment of the following commissions and fees:
- Commission of a percentage of the rental amount (consisting of the nightly rate plus additional fees), which will be determined by the partner site on which the booking was made. The commission percentage for each partner shall be displayed on each Member’s dashboard.
- Payment processing fee of 3% of the rental amount shall be applicable to Members who use HomeAway payments; and
- Integrated property managers who use their own merchant service provider are subject to their usual credit card processing fees.
4. Opting Out. As new partners join the Expanded Distribution Network, Members who have opted in to the Expanded Distribution Network will automatically be distributed to any partners charging the same or lower commission rate as Members pay with respect to their HomeAway pay per booking listings. . Members will have the ability to manage which properties will be distributed with each participating property by using the tools in their dashboard.