Both the villa & resort were exactly as described online. This was our first time renting a home & we were not disappointed! The bedrooms were all a good size and the living area provided more than enough space for 6 adults and 2 children to relax. The kitchen was stocked with all the appliances/utensils needed and the bathrooms were well stocked with towels/soaps. The entire home was very clean & beautifully furnished/decorated.
Having a pool/patio area provided additional entertainment for the children. The sliding glass door had an alarm that went off each time the door was opened (unless you pressed a button by the door first). This feature was very much appreciated when the 4 yr old tried to open the door himself & go out to the pool!
We were provided a pass to go to the water park at the resort; it was amazing and the staff was very friendly! We took the children almost every day and it was never crowded. The 4 yr old had a blast on the water slides and the 2 yr old was able to play in the shallow end.
My husband & son-in-law took advantage of the golf course. They received a discounted rate for staying in the resort.
Only con was the temperature in the house. Everyone stated how hot they were the first night. I contacted the management company about the thermostat. They told me it as located upstairs & was not to be set below 73 or the AC unit could shut down. The thermostat was preset on 75 & 73 did seem to cool the house better; however, the thermostat would constantly go back to 75 and the house would get noticeably warmer. We just had to stay on top of it & keep resetting it to 73.
Just a couple of suggestions:
1) Please put a note on the oven regarding the oven temperature. We used the oven a couple of times & needed to set it on 350; however, the highest temp I could get it to was 175. The food was cooked properly; I believe the temp shown is Celsius instead of Fahrenheit.
2) Please have the management company check the batteries in the remote controls & smoke alarms regularly. One of the remotes in the living room did not work & the smoke alarm in an upstairs bedroom kept beeping. In each, the batteries were dead. Instead of contacting the management company, we just picked up new batteries & replaced them.
Overall, our experience was fantastic! We would definitely rent your villa again & highly recommend it to friends & family!
Thank you for a wonderful experience!