We have recently returned from our 29 day visit to Spoleto in our lovely apartment, La Terrazza Bella. Included for our daily pleasure and enjoyment were:
· 2 spacious bedrooms
· A large bath with shower (and always plenty of good hot water)
· A large, well-equipped kitchen (with full sized refrigerator/freezer and dishwasher) overlooking a charming terrace
· Excellent internet service. With 24/7 internet service and the use of email, we were completely satisfied. Kudos to our hosts for this outstanding amenity.
· A reliable elevator in good working order just outside our front door
· A late model washing machine in good working order
· A rear balcony with a charming view
· A private parking lot with our own reserved parking space
· The use of a cell phone provided by our hosts
· Regularly scheduled linen/towel replacement and apartment cleaning
· A welcoming bottle of wine, cheese, and other assorted goodies for an enjoyable repast upon arrival
And as if all of the above were not enough, we were the grateful recipients of our host's gracious willingness to meet us at the train station when we arrived in Spoleto, drive us to the car rental agency, and even take us to and from the train station on those occasions when we left the apartment for excursions to other parts of Italy. It is difficult to find adequate superlatives to describe the memorable times we had in Spoleto, largely due to the wonderful accommodations provided by our hostess and host, not to mention the warm, personal rapport we enjoyed with both of them. Add in the superb location of the apartment, surrounded by shops, coffee bars, restaurants, and marvelous medieval places of interest and you have an ideal, unforgettable travel experience.