Like your home
You’ve found dates available for booking this villa? You’ve been incredibly lucky – book it now! Otherwise someone else will do it and you will regret missing these opportunities:
- spending every day watching from all the windows the sparkling surface of the sea;
- going to bed every night feeling as if you’re visiting your “grandmother’s house”;
- sleeping at arm’s length from tangerines hanging in the tree in the garden;
- swimming in a pool, where the water is heated and can be as warm as you need;
- sunbathing at any time of the day by the pool in the garden, where it’s sunny from the early morning to the late evening;
- going for a slow walk in the garden with dozens of different kinds of plants and flowers, picking and eating tangerines and lemons fresh from the trees, listening to birds singing and having a ride on a swing, or having barbeque ;
- having easy access to all the city's entertainment, but enjoying quietness of country life at the same time;
- meeting successful and wealthy people, who have a peaceful and respectful pace of life, who greet you in the friendliest way, every time they see you, as their dearest neighbour;
What does France and the French Riviera mean for you? If it’s progressive art, a little ironic luxury of the Belle Époque, the joy of the good life, friendly respectable neighbours, who have no reason to wish harm to you, then the Villa Dracoena is the place for you.
You will remember you stay in Villa Dracoena as a time of peace and calm in historical interiors created with taste and attention to every detail. The upper level of the villa is the living room with panoramic windows, through which you can look at the sea and palm trees, so you can take a postcard picture of the Baie des Anges without even going onto the terrace. Your photos taken in the living room could also look like a colorful design for theatre interiors.
The Kitchen adjoins the living room, separated only by a bar, which is very convenient and gives you an opportunity to enjoy a gala dinner or a quick breakfast with spectacular views of the sailing yachts. Early birds can have their breakfast on the outdoor terrace with a gorgeous view and a fresh sea breeze. For those who love sitting with a glass of wine and chatting until morning there are plenty of different places inside and outside of the house, plus a wine rack.
Owner's Response: To know that our guests feel at home at Villa Dracoena is a great satisfaction for us and we try to go on working for this purpose. Thank you to Zievuddin and his family for this delightful testimonial which is an encouragement for us.
Helpful votes: 2/2
Did you find this review helpful?