* Ocean view and beachfront, with direct access to the beach
* Separate bedroom
* Breezy and bright
* View of the beach AND of the beautiful city of San Juan
* Queen size bed and Sofa bed (futon)
* Property Manager lives a block away
* Fully equipped kitchen with microwave oven, coffee maker and all utensils
* Linens and towels provided
* Cable TV, Air Conditioner, ceiling fans, High Speed Internet
* Basic groceries and toiletries provided
* Rental includes reserved secure parking
Available within the building complex:
* Game room and gym
* Outdoor grills and picnic tables
* Tennis and basketball
* Reserved parking
* 24-hour security
* Eight Lane Pool and sun lounge area
* Cafeteria at the lobby of the building
* Property manager on the premises
* Coin laundry
* Cafeteria with deliver service
AVAILABLE WALKING DISTANCE TO THE APARTMENT: BEACHES
* Condado Beach and Ocean Park, two of the most popular beaches in Puerto Rico, are at our doorstep.
* Beach activities include swimming, surfing, wind surfing, kite surfing, jogging, sunbathing and relaxing by the pool
* Beach front playground 'Parque del Indio' just 4 minute walk along the beach
RESTAURANTS AND NIGHTLIFE WALKING DISTANCE TO THE APARTMENT:
* Marriott Stellaris Hotel and Casino (salsa dancing at the lobby) (3 blocks away)
* La Concha Hotel and Casino, Conrad Hotel and Casino, Caribe Hilton Hotel all with nightlife, casinos
* Ventana al Mar for Outdoor concerts and festivals
* Yerbabuena restaurant and other restaurants with great food and music some days of the week
* Convenience store (24-hour deli across the street)
* Grocery store (24-hour large supermarket 2 blocks away)
* Bus stop and taxi stand. (1 block away) Easy 10 minute drive to Old San Juan accessible by bus or taxi
CONVENIENCES WALKING DISTANCE TO THE APARTMENT: The apartment is very well situated walking distance to many needed conveniences, including:
* 24 hour Walgreens pharmacy (4 blocks away)
* Ashford Presbyterian Hospital (one of the best private hospitals in Puerto Rico is only one block away)
* Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (10 minute walk from the apartment) has a great collection of local and international artists. Also holds openings, galas and children's workshops. Check listings.
* Many boutiques such as Eleanor (a high end wedding gown store is only 3 blocks away) and other high and middle end stores such as Cartier, Ferragamo and Louis Vuitton (6 blocks away)
* Avis Rental Car has a location 3 blocks away should you decide to rent a car
ACCESSBLE BY CAR, BUS OR TAXI: Available close by car or bus
* 12 Minutes to the San Juan International Airport (SJU) (taxi)
* 10 Minutes from Old San Juan (bus or taxi)
* 7 Minutes to highway system from where you can reach the El Yunque Rain Forest, Rio Mar or Dorado Golf Courses, Bioluminescent Bays, Camuy Caves and many other sites around Puerto Rico.
We are originally from Puerto Rico and go to visit my family about 6 time per year. Currently live in the United States and work at a large hospital. We love to stay in this apartment when we come to Puerto Rico.
We have three apartments in this same building. Why? Because of its unique ocean front location AND because it has the best pool in the neirborhood!
Our building is one of very few that is directly ON the beach (not across the street) AND has a swimming pool.