Aruba-welcomes you to a luxurious tropical vacation. Aruba has a rich multi-cultural heritage and many exciting recreational activities. There are many fun things to do on the beautiful beach including, jet skis, snorkeling, and boat tours. There is a water park and ostrich farm for the kids, and great restaurants, music clubs and casinos for the adults. Aruba enjoys steady trade breezes and beautiful tropical weather - full of sunshine. It sits outside the hurricane belt and experiences no strong storms and little rain. This top floor (5th floor) Penthouse is located directly on the 3 miles long sugar white sand beach. It is one of the 15 villar truly on the beachfront. It has a roof top private terrace(2100SQF) with large outdoor Jacuzzi. The penthouse includes three spacious bedrooms, chef's kitchen, three ocean view balconies and three luxurious bathrooms (master bath w/jacuzzi). Local onsite manager will provide first class guest service. Contact owner in Chicago @312-909-233
Reservation and Payments: You may call the owner Cindy 312-909-2333.
1. Check rates and availability through website, and then send e-mail with reservation request and you contact phone number. We respond to your email inquiry within 1 hour (between 7:00am-10:00pm).
2. If the requested dates are available, we will call you to confirm the payment method and then send you a email with request for 30% of rent as deposit. We accept personal check. Using visa/master card please add 3% processing fee.
3. Rental agreement will be sent to you after we receive the deposit. The rental agreement must be signed and fax back to us within 5 business days.
4. 70% of the rent is due 30 days before arrival date. After we receive the payment, we will send you details about check-in and check-out, local manager's contact information etc.
5. Full amount has to be paid at the time of reservation if arrival date is within 30 day.
Cancellation Policy: You may call the owner for more details or check website for more pictures and detail information.
Refund of payment due to unexpected cancellations prior to your arrival will be handled as follows:
(1) A 20% cancellation fee is applicable for all cancellations earlier than 60 days before arrival date.
(2) A 30% cancellation fee is applicable for cancellations between 60 and 30 days before arrival date.
(3) A 100% cancellation fee is applicable for cancellations within 30 days from arrival date.
Reservation made within 60 days of arrival does not exempt from the refund policy. Full amount has to be paid at the time of reservation if arrival date is within 30 days.
First Class Guest Service: We make all efforts to provide you with first class service. We will respond to your email inquiry within one hour between 7:00am-10:00pm everyday. The owner will be accesible to you when you are in Aruba. Most important, we have an on site property manager to take care of all our guests need. We can arrange the following service for you before you arrive: 1. Daily maid service 2. pre arrival grocery shopping 3. professional chef service 4.babysitting service 5. rental car reservation. Our local property manager will greet you at the check-in and answer all your questions about Aruba and the Penthouse. She is an American from NJ and a local expert with understanding of first class guest service. She will meet with you when you check-out to make sure you have a enjoyable vacation. If you have special need or request, please feel free to contact the owner in Chicago at 312-909-2333 between8:00am-10:00pm
We are world travelers and fell in love with Aruba in 2007. We enjoyed the Eagle beach in front of Oceania so much that we decided to own the best penthouse in the Resort. Many of our guests bring their friends and family to our penthouse to celebrate Weddings, Anniversaries and Birthdays. Our local manager Randy is always there to make the guests feels like home.
Beautiful Eagle Beach - 3.5 miles long of white sand beach
Friendly and safe vacation island - Aruba is one Happy Island
No Hurricane ever and very little rain (average 16' a year!!). There are many fund things to do in Aruba. Water sports, golf, casinos, restaurants and bars are all within walking distance.