Well maintained and tastefully furnished, 1st floor apartment, in secure building with a lift. Perfect for business travellers, families and for short term relocations.
This apartment has been recently renovated and is in a period building and contains a bedroom complete with double bed and built in wardrobe.
The kitchen is open plan, and includes Dishwasher, Oven , hob, microwave, full size fridge freezer, a washer /dryer.
The lounge contains sofabed, dining table, a large Flat screen TV, DVD, Stereo and WiFi broadband.
The apartment is extremely central and located a short walk from Charlotte street which contains a large number of restaurants, traditional english pubs and amenity stores. It is part of London’s “West End” and within walking distance to a number of tourist attractions including, Madam Tussauds, British Museum, British Library, Oxford/Regents/Bond/Carnaby streets, Buckingham Palace, St James/Hyde/Regent’s Parks, SoHo and Covent Garden.The nearest underground stations include,
• Goodge St station (160 metres) 1 minutes walk.
• Tottenham Court road station (550 metres) 6 minutes walk.
• Warren St. station (700 metres) 8 minutes walk.
• Russell Square (1000 metres) 13 minutes walk.
• St Pancras International station (1200 metres) 20 minutes walk