Flat in Rome was started originally in 2002 with only one flat. After a few months of activities I understood that doing my job with passion, the direct management of the apartments (all the properties are either belonging to me, rented for a long term or I have an exclusive management agreement) and a good service for a moderate price are the best way to make the difference in the wide range of holiday rental websites in Rome. I provide a full property management, and my cleaning and maintenance staff ensure that each property is well taken care of.
So Flatinrome is not an agency (= no commissions !). It is always best to deal directly with an owner of rental properties, like myself, rather than paying for extra fees and services by booking through an agency. I'm adding more properties that give you a wider range of choices at affordable prices.
I'm hoping to see you in one of my apartments.
My goal is my guest's satisfaction, and I do believe that this is possible only with direct contact guest-owner. I've also the firm belief that your referrals are the most powerful marketing tool and for the success of Flatinrome nothing is more precious than a satisfied guest. The results told me that I was right: I achived my target in terms of guest satisfaction: my website is proudly rated “Excellent” from Tripadvisor (this exclusive award recognizes outstanding vacation rentals based on reviews from past guests) and is recommended by Lonely Planet, Time Out and Petit Futé Rome’s guide books.
Services. As my valued guest, you will get:
* Free cleaning assurance: if you don’t find the apartment as clean as you expected, please let me know within 24
hours of your arrival and I will have the apartment(s) cleaned again, free of charge.
* Free 24 hours assistance for any issue not only pertaining to the apartment
* Free booking at Galleria Borghese Museum (you will only pay the entrance fee directly at museum)
WITH EXTRAS CHARGE:
* Car transfer to/from airport/stations
* Tours with an official Vatican tour operator (Sales fee: 3 Euros per person to add to the prices below)
1) Reserved entrance to Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel (SKIP THE QUEUE !): 26 Euros
2) Point 1 + 1 day ticket for open bus hop on - hop off 'Christian Rome': 42 Euros
Children under 6: free. Children 6 to 12: 19 Euros. Flat rate for any of the above options.
* Baby cot: free (please note I do not provide linen, blankets or pillows for cots).
* Babysitting service: 10 Euros per hour