Photos and Description of this 1 bedroom holiday apartment in 18th Montmartre - Rue des Abbesses.
Amazing recently renovated apartment in an unforgettable quarter
Welcome in your dream apartment, located on the 5th floor of a typically montmartrois building - with a balcony and view of Paris - and located in the most picturesque quarter of Paris! Please note: no lift.
Its 40 sqm have been recently renovated by 2 magician-architects in 2013. South-facing in a typically montmartois building, on the 5th floor giving access to a balcony overlooking the city of Paris (View of the Eiffel Tower!) It will delight you.
The apartment kept the original style, wooden floor, windows, fireplace, exposed beams and discreet furniture. It offers:
- an entrance opening onto a modern kitchen in waxed concrete and quality furniture, fully fitted and opened on the living room. Available for you: refrigerator/freezer, 4 hobs, dishwasher, microwave oven, vacuum cleaner as well as all the necessary crockery to make tasty meals. Equipped with a table and chairs for 4 to 6 people.
- a luminous living room, overlooking the balcony, south-facing and equipped with a large sofa and lots of cushions (can be transformed in 2 single beds - bedding provided), TV/DVD et free access to Wifi, an armchair, a study area and bar stool, storage spaces on shelves.
- one separate bedroom also opening on balcony, with a 160 cm bed (Nid d'Or mattress and bedding provided), tastefully furnished and with a dressing room. Baby cot and high chair available in the apartment.
- a bathroom with a large window, a large walk-in shower, wash basin, and polished concrete. Towels are provided.
- 1 separate toilets with Indesit washer-drier.
- one balcony overlooking the city of Paris, view of the Eiffel Tower, facing south and equipped with table et chairs for a sunny meal.
The area is unique and privileged. For those who know the movie 'Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain', it is exactly the same atmosphere!
The area is in the heart of Montmartre, the most famous hill of Paris, known around the world for its streets and charm. You will be 8 min walk away from the metro stations 'Blanche' (line 2) or 'Place de Clichy' (line 2 and 13) or 'Abbesses' (line 12).
You will find all the restaurants, bakeries, bars and cafés few meters away from the apartment.
Also, the shopping streets of Rue des Abbesses and Rue Lepic will seduce you to buy all kind of things in the capital of fashion.
The Sacré-Cœur Basilica, the cabaret du Lapin Agile, theatres and cabarets of Montmartre and the famous places where lived the renowned artists are few steps away.
You will also find cinemas nearby (200 metres) by the Place de Clichy, other performance halls around the metro station Blanche towards Grands Boulevards. The Galeries Lafayette are 15 min walk away, the large parks Monceau and Tuileries are 25 min walk away. The Louvre, the Musee d'Orsay and many others are accessible within a few minutes by metro or by bus.
The Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est are 4 metro stations away (line 2), it can be useful to continue your trips to the northern Benelux and Great Britain, you are also few kilometres away from the ring road going all around Paris and about 40 km away from Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle airport.
And, as lovers of Montmartre and its surroundings, we will make sure to give you all the information you need as we live a few metres away from the apartment. We will be very happy to help you organise your holiday in Paris.
We also own the apartment in Rue Lepic. Perfect for a holiday with friends and having some privacy at the same time!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
Holidays in Montmartre
Young couple in love with Montmartre
It was love at first sight for this apartment located in the heart of our favourite quarter in Paris - Amazing view of the City of Lights.
Beautiful, completely refurbished, design
Bright, south facing.
Amazing view, balcony
In the heart of Montmartre and Paris