Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday home in Balmain - Balmain's Best
Absolute Waterfront 3 bedroom Heritage Federation Terrace with stunning Harbour
Live Life Like You Are A Local. Guests will certainly enjoy the quintessential Balmain lifestyle, with the waterfront reserve, parks, cafes, bars, restaurants, all within easy walking distance. Plus effortless access to the city via the iconic Sydney ferries.
Food and wine is a highlight of Balmain with some of Sydney's most stylish cafes, bistros, pubs, restaurants and produce stores. Food connoisseurs will want to taste one of Adriano Zumbo's renowned desserts at his patisserie. On weekends Balmain Markets and Rozelle Markets offer an eclectic mix of fashion, food, bric-a-brac and hidden treasures. Balmain's nightlife is a magnet for the cosmopolitan crowd who enjoy partying with DJs, jazz music and bands at local pubs along with a couple of chilled wine bars.
Take a dip in the Dawn Fraser sea baths built in the early 1880s, Dawn Fraser Baths, located in Elkington Park in Balmain, is the oldest pool and swimming club in Australia. The Dawn Fraser Baths are a tidal flow salt water pool. At low tide we even have a beach.
Core Features and Benefits
- Recently renovated offering 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms.
- Good size balcony with stunning views.
- Refurbished kitchen with dishwasher.
- Child secure courtyard.
- Separate laundry area with washing machine and dryer.
- Directly across the street from harbor pool (iconic Dawn Fraser Baths)
Top 5: Owners top 5 things to love about this house!
1) Watching the rose coloured sunsets from the balcony.
2) The short stroll to sample some of the best coffee in Sydney in the cool Balmain cafes.
3) Jumping on the ferry (work or play it is the only way to travel in Sydney).
4) A picnic in the park with its magnificent palm trees, home to an amazing array of native wildlife, including Rainbow Lorikeets,Kookaburras, Cockatoos and possums.
5) Last but not least The lifestyle, we feel like we are on holiday... all the time.
Other Important Information:
- Please check PROPERTY PROVIDERS website for the most up to date availability and pricing.
- Target Market: Best suited to executives and families, holidays.
- This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
- Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
- We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible