Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday home in Kekaha - Shaka Hale
House, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
If you're looking for the exceptional...This Is It! Casual elegance at the beach in Kekaha. Simply put, 'Nothing Else Compares'....Period! You'll be at a loss for words as you first venture inside this newly built, custom beach house and experience the best that West Kauai has to offer....3000 square feet of living space, four bedrooms, three full baths, oceanview Jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor dining, rich mahogany floors fantastic art, rich and colorful fabrics and unparalleled sunsets over the ocean.....The finest in furnishings, breathtaking views of the ocean and don'r forget, the beach that starts here in Kekaha is the longest white sand beach in the entire state of Hawaii. (over 15 miles long). You'll experience what it means to be 'Stylin' at the beach'... Imagine!
The ultimate gourmet kitchen will impress even the most jaded chef with it's premium appliances, granite counters and of course, the best cookware available! There is of course an outdoor, gas grill for those special nights when you stay at home. You'll experience Hawaii oceanfront dining at it's finest!
The outside covered lanais are complete with pull down screens and sun shades to add a touch of airy privacy. No arguments here for two couples traveling together. There are two master suites, each with it's own bath and on separate floors! The house also has central air conditioning as well as ceiling fans in every room, even outside on the lanais! You may never want to leave, but be sure to save time to soak up some sun, take a swim or just walk for miles on the endless beach.
Watch the whales, surfers, sunbathers, swimmers, body surfers, wind surfers and of course, the magnificent westward views to the island of Niihau, 18 miles off shore, out in front of you. At night, the sounds of the ocean’s waves will rock you to sleep.
We have everything to satisfy your entertainment needs. There is high speed, wireless Internet access and free unlimited long distance calling anywhere in the US, Fax machine, stereo CD player, five televisions including a 32 inch flat-screen, DVD players and cable with all the premium channels.
Kekaha is located on the 'Sunny' west side of Kauai and is the western most town in the US. With an average annual rainfall of less than 20 inches, you are almost guaranteed a warm, sunny vacation, regardless of the time of year! Laid back Kekaha has no crowded beaches, no tourist traps, no hotel resorts, just sun, surf and people who remember what the 'Spirit of Aloha' really means.
Just two blocks away is the road that leads to the famous 'Waimea Canyon' and the 'Kalalau Lookout'. There are two major grocery stores less than three miles away and you are just minutes from the harbor where you can catch a sunset cruise along the NaPali coast.
This is 'Maui Wowie', but in Kauai !
** This property is an approved vacation rental Licensed by the County of Kauai. #TVNCU-5162** State of Hawaii Business Registration # W 20137880-01. 24 hr guest contact #808-639-0772 (guest emergencies only) Please do not call this # to book reservations
THIS IS WHAT OUR GUESTS ARE SAYING....
* The house was great and we had a fantastic time in Kauai. It is hard to get back into the daily grind again. I will contact you when we return to Kauai.
GUESTS FROM LA MESA, CA
* We had a wonderful time at Shaka Hale. We absolutely loved the house, it is truly a gem - fantastically appointed and very beautiful. Mahalo for introducing us to this beautiful place.
GUESTS FROM CONCORD, MA
* Our stay in Kauai was great. Much because of this impressive house and friendly locals. It is not often that a house is even better than in the pictures! As you know I am a real estate professional, and this kind of rental property is rare. The community of Kekaha was really friendly. We often recived mangos on our door step, and we were invited to the 4th of July fireworks with the neighbors.
GUESTS FROM OSLO, NORWAY
* It was wonderful beyond words! I wish I was still there. I can't recall the last time I felt that relaxed. The house had every amenity one would ever need and was very beautiful and comfortable. Would it be redundant to say we found 'perfection in paradise'? I will check your web site 'cause I'm coming back!
GUESTS FROM HOUSTON, TX
* Oh....Gosh....I really swear that we could write a book to you about this property! We had an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G time! The house was absolutely perfect and the fact that it was directly across from the beach was even more perfect! We spent every evening grilling and chilling at the kitchen table. Either telling stories or talking about what we had experienced that day. This was a TRUE vacation for all of us. There were NO complaints from my family. We all were very sad to leave Kauai. We had 10 days of total sunshine on Kekaha, regardless of what was happening on the other sides of the island. THAT to me was amazing! We would literally drive 5 miles away from the house into clouds, rain and wind. Head back to Kekaha and had total sunshine and 84 degrees! I hate to think of what will happen to that pristine side once others figure out how beautifully consistent the weather is. This will forever be a vacation I won't forget! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
GUESTS FROM Palm Desert, CA
* We've returned from Kauai and are finding it hard to adjust to the Norther California climate. We had two wonderful weeks in Kekaha, and Shaka Hale had a lot to do with it. It was perfect for our family. It's a great house, and we all loved staying there. Thanks for all your advice and assistance. Aloha!
GUESTS FROM OAKLAND, CA
** SEE MORE REVIEWS IN THE 'TRAVELER REVIEWS' SECTION BELOW **
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed