Photos and Description of this 1 bedroom holiday apartment in .4th Pompidou Centre/Le Marais - Colombe
Duplex apartment, 1 Bedroom, 1 Open plan living and kitchen area, Sleeps 2
- On Ile de la Cité and 1 minute to Cathedral de Notre Dame and the River Seine
- 5 minutes to Hotel de Ville, The Marais, The Latin Quarter and The Louvre
PARISIAN ROOFTOP apartment with mezzanine on the historic Ile de la Cité.
Beautiful duplex apartment on the top floor of one of Paris’s oldest buildings dating back to the 16th century. From this apartment, you have breathtaking views on all sides, where you can see unrivalled views of HOTEL DE VILLE, the CATHEDRAL DE NOTRE DAME, the PALAIS DE JUSTICE and across the traditional mansard rooftops.
From this apartment you can easily explore the center of the city by foot, and reach the MUSEE DU LOUVRE, the POMPIDOU CENTER, PONT NEUF, the LATIN QUARTER and much more. Just across the famous River Seine you have both the popular Marais and Latin Quarter districts, perfect for dinner and shopping during your stay.
You can easily access the farther parts of city by Metro or bus, with both stations but a 2 minute walk from the front doorstep of your apartment. You can visit the EIFFEL TOWER, the SACRE COEUR and MONMARTRE as well as the CHAMPS ELYSEES with ease whilst staying on Rue de la Colombe.
Pop around the corner to the local boulangerie to pick up your morning croissant and orange juice and sip it while overlooking the River Seine – what could be more Parisian?
- Breathtaking views across Paris and The River Seine
- Open plan apartment with bedroom on upper level in mezzanine.
- 5th floor no elevator
- Washer and dryer, hairdryer, cable TV and free high-speed WIFI
- METRO: Cité or Hotel de Ville ( Lines 1, 4, 11)
Located in a secure residential building with coded entry and your own individual key, the apartment offers you a truly private and safe Parisian experience.
The lower level of the apartment boasts a light and spacious living area with iconic Parisian beams on the ceiling with a dining area and comfortable sofas on which you can watch the flat screen television with mix of French, English and foreign language channels. This sofa pulls out into a sofa bed to provide a separate sleeping space if required. On this level there is also the separate toilet and cloakroom with a combined washer and tumble dryer for your convenience.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a 4 burner electric cooker, refrigerator, toaster, dishwasher, oven, coffee maker, etc. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans to help you cook some of the delicious French produce available nearby.
The bedroom is accessible up a small flight of stairs to the upper mezzanine level. Here you have a large double bed, as well as a spacious bathtub and hand held shower. The upper level also has a hand wash basin and full sized mirror. On arrival 2 complementary toilet rolls, shower gel and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay.
Moreover, this accommodation has heating and strong WIFI Internet connection. This beautiful and unique duplex apartment is perfect for a couple looking to immerse them selves in Parisian life and have a truly breathtaking experience.
-Minimum Stay 5-6 nights at all times, shorter stays accepted if the booking fits with our calendar. Your reservation will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- Check-In: From 3:00PM (late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM)
- Check-Out: At 10:00AM
- Cleaning Fee: 60 €
- Damage Deposit: 400 € to pay 1 week before arrival
- This is a non-smoking apartment. Pets are strictly forbidden.
- not suitable for elderly or infirm
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
Why Johan: Owner / Property Manager chose .4th Pompidou Centre/Le Marais
This apartment is located in the most central district of Paris (near the Louvre, le Marais, Hotel de Ville, the Seine River, Palais Royal and Notre Dame!).
When you are a Parisian, you love to live in this area as you can go everywhere in Paris by foot or by bike !
What makes this apartment unique
- is fully equipped with everything you should need (towels, bed linens, hair dryer, free WIFI internet, TV, coffee machine...)
- has been newly renovated for short term rental
- is located close to grocery stores, bakeries, restaurants and more to experience the Parisian lifestyle.
I'm sure you will like it!