|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
76m2 rooms through the block ; large dining/livingroom ; open plan kitchen and covered balcony (30m²). 3 bedrooms : 2 double and 1 single ; cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils supplied ; also bedlinen and towels. NON SMOKING accommodation.
Apartment was built in 1986 during the Soviet period ; standard construction at that time. Lived in by middle class people later on. Sought after accommodation due to secure and comfortable environment, with amenities near by.
Flat is available for most of the year, apart from a few weeks, when used by owners.
Lived in by Estonian owners until 2008, when owners found new home in France.
Ideal family accommodation for short or long stay, particularly family friendly, for excellent opportunity to explore Tallinn and Estonia.
Apartment is conveniently situated, with quick and easy access to Tallinn city centre, railway station, airport, ferry terminals, as well as main routes out of the city.
Apartment and transport :
Our apartment is situated in Kristiina district, which is close to the historical city centre.
Public transport is quick and comfortable. Bus stop/taxi rank only a few minutes away. (10mn by bus/trolley bus to reach the centre/30mn by foot). Tickets can be purchased from the bus driver or R -kiosks.
Tallinn airport can be reached in 10mn by taxi. Should be booked by phone.
For short group journeys it’s more economical to use a taxi (combined cost of bus tickets equals taxi fare).
We recommend the following taxi firms :
Tallink Takso (yellow cab) : +372 6408921
Tulika Takso (white cab) : +372 6120000
When arriving at Tallinn aeroport enquire at tourist info about «Tallinncard». This card offers discounts on public transport and museum entrances.
tanja purchased this apartment in 1986
The old town in a main draw for foreign visitors.
Experience Europe’s best preserved complete and protected Hansiatic town centre. From 1997 has been UNESCO World Heritage site.
Unique Estonian summer nights during June , when the sun and the moon meet in the sky and the nights are as light as the days.
Enjoy a relaxing holiday on sandy, uncrowded beaches or explore the tranquil beautiful islands.
In the winter enjoy numerous cultural events, concerts and Christmas markets ; offering a multitude of amazing handmade crafts and products.
By visiting Tallinn and Estonia you will have the opportunity to learn more about European history.
Through the centuries Estonia has been ruled by different nations, each one leaving a unique imprint on the people, landscape and architecture thereby enriching the nation’s culture.
Due to the compact size of Estonia it is relatively inexpensive and quick to reach many different places in one day. Enjoy easy access to well preserved, magnificent manor houses, many with large gardens, situated all over the country, each with it’s own rich history.
Sites to see :
- Tallinn old town,
- Original airport Eesti Meremuuseum : (St Pikk 70-10133, Tel +372 6141408 , meremuuseum.ee).
Here youcan see old waterplane hanger from 19th century and also visit a submarine.
- Near to this area you can also see the Kalamaja housing district and it’s neighbourhood Kopli, which was built during Stalin’s regime for the working class.
- At Tondi you will find the old army barrack buildings ; built during Russian tsars rule (turn of 20th century).
- There is also the Central Market and with it’s own charm the tranquil district of Nomme.
When planning your holiday we recommend to visit following internet pages : visitestonia.com or tourism.tallinn.
Ways to reach Tallinn :
BELGUIM, FRANCE, GERMANY, SWITZERLAND, UK.
MOST COMFORTABLE : Lufthansa - from 300€ per person :
- flights from Basel, Geneva via Frankfurt or Munich : 5-6 hrs flight,
- flight from Frankfurt : less than 4 hrs flight.
MOST ROMANTIC :
Finnair - from 200€ per person :
- flight from Frankfurt via Helsinki Vantaa,
- possibility to stop for trip in Helsinki,
- Helsinki to Tallinn : 30mn flight ; or ferry from Helsinki to Tallinn.
Air Baltic - 250€ per person :
- flight from Zurich-Kloten or Frankfurt via Riga,
- possibility to stop for trip in Riga,
- Riga to Tallinn : less than 1hrs flight along the Baltic coast.
Budget flights :
EasyJet - 150€ pp
- from London Gatwick to Tallinn (less than 4hrs flight).
Extra cheap flights :
Ryan Air - less than 150€ pp
- from Frankfurt- Hahn – Tallinn 3hrs flight.
Other options to explore :
- Polish Airlines via Warsaw,
- Genfist Brussels Airlines via Brussels,
- Estonian Airlines from Paris CDC.
OTHER OPTIONS : DAY TRIPS TO HELSINKI :
- journey takes from 45 to 90mn.
- take first boat at 7.30 am and return in the evening with last boat 22.30.
- tickets from 40€ per person, book tickets : aferry.fr/helsinki-tallinn or from Tallinn Reisisadam.
- Helsinki ferry port is situated in central Helsinki.
- We recommend to take a fast boat to Helsinki (in under 1 hrs) and return on a slow boat to enjoy the romantic voyage and restaurants on board.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||€150|
TARIF DE LOCATION DEGRESSIF SELON LA DUREE : - Le loyer est réduit de 100 € par semaine supplémentaire au-delà d'une semaine de location - loyer minimum de 200 € par semaine.
CAUTION : -La caution est produite au plus tard, lors de l'état des lieux d'entrée et de la remise des clefs .Elle est rendue après l'état des lieux de sortie et rendu des clefs, déduction faîte des frais de remise en état.
RESERVATION, GARANTIE ET CONDITIONS DE PAIEMENT : - La réservation n'est définitive qu'après ENCAISSEMENT des arrhes accompagnant le contrat de location saisonnier signé. Le non encaissement des arrhes rend la réservation caduque de facto et sans autre formalité . - L'intégralité du solde du loyer dû pour la durée totale de la location est réglé, au plus tard, lors de la remise des clefs.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.