Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in St Andrews & North Fife - 2 Melville Terrace
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
NEWLY LAUNCHED AND AVAILABLE FROM MAY 2012
* Visit Scotland (The Scottish Tourist Board) 5 Star Rated *
2 Melville Terrace offers 5 STAR luxury holiday accommodation in the pretty coastal town of Anstruther, 8 miles from the historic Home of Golf St Andrews.
Recently renovated and refurbished to a high standard with a private garden providing secluded seating and BBQ area.
2 Melville Terrace offers a high standard of accommodation. An end of terrace, double fronted, Victorian apartment covering the ground floor.
- Private front door access with vestibule leading to a sunny spacious welcoming hall.
- Two good sized bedrooms, bedroom 1 king size/twin, bedroom 2 king size/twin with en suite shower/ toilet.
- Large family bathroom with bath & shower.
- Very generous sized sitting room with pretty working fireplace.
- Large kitchen with dining area and seating for 6. Equipped with all mod cons, including dishwasher, microwave, hob, oven, fridge & freezer.
- Lovely high ceilings and French Oak floors throughout.
- French doors leading to garden.
- In addition, the apartment offers a utility room equipped with washer/ drier, pulley and utility sink area and door leading to the garden.
The garden is a courtyard garden with BBQ and seating area.
The front of the property is off set from the quiet road with space for 1 car and there is ample parking on the quiet street adjacent to the apartment.
Anstruther, nestles in between a string of pretty coastal fishing villages with harbours filled with bright coloured boats, pubs, restaurants , shops and every thing you need for an enjoyable stay. Pittenweem approximately 1 mile away hosts the annual arts festival, which is a very popular tourist attraction.
2 Melville Terrace is only 300 yards from the award winning Anstruther fish bar and there are no less than 25 world renowned championship golf courses with in a short drive and with St Andrews only 8 miles away.
*** PLEASE CALL FOR LAST MINUTE OFFERS ***
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only