Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday villa in Vacation Homes in Marco Island - With stunning waterfront view
3 BR, 2.5 Bath, Villa Sleeps 6 - best villa and views for the money on Marco
This beautiful Florida waterway vacation rental home is located 16
miles South of Naples on the largest island in the Florida
Everglades chain of 10,000 islands. Marco Island is the southernmost beach community on the Gulf Coast of Florida, 40miles South of Ft.
Myers Airport and 90 miles West of Miami International Airport.
Quick Info on this home:
- Fabulous wide water views
- screened private Lanai with sunbeds, tables and chairs
- 12' x 24' heated pool
- fully equipped designer home
- 3 bedrooms (king, queen & 2 twin beds)
- 2 & 1/2 bathrooms
- high speed cable internet access - printer, scanner, copier
- 4 new flat screen LCD TV's, 3 DVD Players, 3 i-phone speaker players
- new Family Room BOSE surround sound system with DVD, CD & Tuner
- second BOSE WAVE sound system in MBR w/ i phone dock
- five 21 speed mountain bikes (3 TREK)
- environmentally purified air conditioning
- fishing gear, beach chairs, towels & buckets
- master marble en-suite with luxury jacuzzi and walk in shower
JUNE 2011 LUXURY RENOVATION : This beautifully situated property has been completely renovated from the ground up. The family and living rooms have been opened up to create a large expanse with cathedral ceilings up to 17 feet high. The western side of the property features a continuous 40 foot expanse of state of the art sliding doors and windows 8 feet high, overlooking Landmark Bay and offering the best views in Marco. The kitchen and wet bar areas have custom beech cabinetry with state of the art appliances, including a Miele induction cook top, Miele oven with Master Chef programmable cooking, Miele glass aluminium hood, Kitchen Aid Dual French Door Refrigerator, with a separate refrigerator in the laundry room for drinks and ice, U-line 43 bottle dual zone wine cooler, De Longhi espresso/cappuccino maker and numerous small appliances.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Dr & Mrs Robert L Williams
This is our winter home. We live in Europe on another island. I am a US international tax lawyer and Petra is the Dutch mother of our 3 wonderful children.
Dr & Mrs Robert L Williams purchased this villa in 2000
Why Dr & Mrs Robert L Williams chose Vacation Homes in Marco Island
You can find plenty of 3 BR villas on Marco Island for several hundred dollars less and some higher end properties for thousands more.
But you won't find any as luxuriously decorated as this and with these views for anything near our prices. Your choice will determine whether you have the memorable vacation of a lifetime.
What makes this villa unique
Aside from vacationing on the top rated island in America, you will be in one of the few places left in the world where you can commune with vast, untouched nature as it was, and always is, here, on the border of civilization.