Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday villa in Chocolate Hole - Aussie
Ground floor suite: 2 bdrm 2 baths, sleeps 2-4 persons
Drive down a long private drive just minutes from Cruz Bay and find yourself basking at the edge of crystal clear emerald waters. Aussie is one of the most affordable, relaxing, and fun properties on St John.
Occupying the lower level 500 sq ft below Beach Walk Villa, Aussie is only twenty feet from swimming, snorkeling, and kayaking on a magnificent Tropical Reef! We provide gear free of charge. Take a hike down the rocky shoreline and sun bathe on Chocolate Hole Beach.
Even grilling is an experience at Aussie. You can hear the surf, see the bottom of the water it is so clear, and carry food conveniently to and from the nearby fully equipped kitchen and Great Room.
Exploring the island is easy from Aussie. Conveniently located only a few minutes drive to Cruz Bay Restaurants, shopping, and the Westin Resort. Or head down north shore road to Trunk Bay, Cinnamon, or continue on to Coral Bay.
* Located just 5 minutes from Cruz Bay ferry dock, Jeep rentals, restaurants, and duty free shopping.
* Westin Resort - enjoy your own villa AND the resort! Take a pleasant 15 minute walk to the Westin Resort for lunch and cocktails on the beach. Go scuba diving or take a day sail. Rent a power catamaran for the day and go to the Soggy Dollar Bar on Jost Van dyke for the original Pain Killer and say hello to our friend Jack the owner. And if you really feel like exercising, buy a day membership to the full Westin Gym.
* Chocolate Hole Beach is a hike down our beautiful but rocky coastline. Sunbathe without ever getting into the car. If you want to take the beach chairs and cooler ask our property manager about the 2 minute drive to the beach parking area.
* Grill some local Mahi or Tuna, brats, burgers and steaks and listen to the gentle surf a few steps away.
* We have two kayaks for your use to explore beautiful Chocolate Hole Bay.
* Snorkel gear is provided at Aussie. Put on your snorkel, take a few steps onto the rocks, and swim out onto one of St John's most magnificent Tropical Reefs. Get close to Sea Turtles, Rays, Lobster, and many of the over 400 Reef fish that live in the Virgin Islands.
* The Hammock! A must do is a well deserved nap on our surf side hammock. As you look out over the crystal clear waters a few feet away, listen to the lapping surf and sip your favorite Rum Cocktail. Catch up on your book or even enjoy your WiFi & iPod as the sea breeze rocks you to sleep.
* Remember, there is no pool on the island like our own crystal clears waters of the bay just steps from your door!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
Why John and Vicky Daly chose Chocolate Hole
Oceanside tropical reef with crystal clear waters that we could snorkel, swim, and kayak just steps from our door.
What makes this villa unique
The magnificent tropical reef and soothing sounds of the surf.