Photos and Description of this 5 bedroom holiday home in Roussillon - La Faulque
5 bedroom house with 3 bathrooms
Lost amongst the ochres, this beautiful property overlooks the valley with a splendid view of the countryside. The pool area, surrounded by a romantic garden, offers encouragement to rest under the shade of the parasols during those long summer days. You will be enchanted by the colours of the surrounding
ochre cliffs and the peace of this property. Sheltered from prying eyes, the home is just 10 minutes walk from the shops in Roussillon. Come and discover the charm of this perched village
The house of 194m² is comprised of :
Ground floor :
- Lobby giving access to the lounge and a separate shower room (2.60 m²) with a basin and cupboards, shower and toilets.
- Veranda (28m²) equipped with air conditioning and a sofa (4 seats), 2 chairs, 3 chairs and a coffee table, 2 tables with two chairs each.
- Kitchen (15m²) fully equipped with a dishwasher, fridge, 2 sinks, 1 microwave, 1 Nespresso, oven, a toaster, a kettle and a table.
- Laundry room (4m²) with a washing machine (Miele), a wardrobe, fridge and a sink.
- Living room (57m²) with a fireplace, a sofa (3 seats), 3 chests of drawers, 1 table for 10 people, a coffee table and a dresser.
- TV room composed of a library, a sofa (2 seats), a table, a flat screen SAMSUNG
- Independent bathroom (3.2m²) with a bath, 2 basins and a closet.
- Bedroom 1 (14.7 m²) with a 180 bed, two bedside tables, 1 chair, 1 desk, a storage cupboards and a wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 (12,6m²) with 2 beds of 90, 2 bedside tables, 1 chair and cupboards.
- Bedroom 3 (12m²) with 2 beds of 90, 2 bedside tables, 1 chair and cupboards
? Independent toilets (1.45 m²)
- Independent bathroom (5m²) consisting of a bath, 2 washbasins and toilets
- Bedroom 4 (13.6m²) with 2 beds 90, a sofa (2 seats), 2 chairs, 2 bedside tables and a cupboard ? with air conditioning
- Bedroom 5 (11.8m²) with a 200 bed, 2 bedside tables, 1 desk, 1 chair and closet ? with Air conditioning
- Pool house (16,3m²) with a table, 8 chairs and a sink.
- Pool of 12x6m secured by a fence and equipped with a table and 6 chairs, 7 sun loungers, and outdoor shower, a small round table with 2 chairs and a sun umbrella
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Christian de Jonquieres
From the region, we bought this house 30 years ago and we are still very happy to spend our vacation here!
Why Christian de Jonquieres chose Roussillon
The landscape is totally unique with ocher and pines. It is a place that is hard to forget.
What makes this house unique
Quiet and discret, lost in ocher with a view overlooking the valley.