Photos and Description of this 5 bedroom holiday home in Cotignac - LE GREEN
4 bedrooms, up to 12 guests, large house with secured pool, close to supermarket
This house called Le Green welcomes up to 12 people with it’s 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 separate toilets.
It's a large comfortable house in a quiet place, with an enclosed land, 20 mn walking distance from the center of the village.
Set in the heart of Provence Cotignac is a village with many advantages:
- there are many shops, several markets, restaurants, bars, pharmacies and good doctors in the village ;
- it is in a beautiful setting, nestling under an imposing rock with troglodyte caves and with lots of opportunities for countryside walks and cycling routes ;
- it’s a culturally busy place with festivities and events around theatre, film and music during most of the year ;
- a beautiful place to discover local cuisine and the many delicacies: vineyards, truffles,artisan cheeses, olives and much more ;
- many different gastronomic outings, as well as cooking courses can be arranged ;
- many artists and sculptors have made Cotignac their home and some offer classes in their art forms.
Half way between the Gorges du Verdon and the Mediterranean and St Tropez the wider region offers many tourist attractions
- a rich cultural heritage with some important pilgrim destinations like Notre dame de Graces and the St Baume, as well as the ancient Abbey of the Thornonet and museums, such as the Ceramics Museum in Salernes.
-many sporting activities are possible: Kayaking on the Argens, Climbing in the Vallon Sourn, pedal boating, sailing and surfing on the Lac de St Croix.
This house is ideal to take a restful break, or a sporty holiday with your friends and family and to enjoy the cultural and gastronomic delights of the area.
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed
About Valerie & Nathalie
Acknowledge competences in the business of coordination and organisation :
Two dynamic french and english speaking women manage the Terravana company.
We come from tourism business background, with each one a large experience. About the country, that we appreciate, we know quite a lot.
Fitted guarantee :
We are regulated by the regulations of the tourism legislation run by Atout France : Receptive Travel Agency, Tourism Licence Number : IM083120029, Professionnal civil Responsability : Gan Insurances, Financial guarantee of 100 000€
Valerie & Nathalie purchased this house in 2012
Why Valerie & Nathalie chose Cotignac
300 m2 habitable built at street-level :
- 3 bedrooms (2 double beds, 3 single beds), and a family suite on a higher level (stairs)
- 1 bathroom, 2 bathrooms with shower only
- 2 WC aparts, and 1 WC in a bathroom
- kitchen is fully furnished,
- large living room open to the south to the covered terrace.
A big flat and well-kept land of 2500 m2, parking area, and a bowling pitch,
The safe pool (10m x 4m), south-east facing, surrounded with tiles, then the pool-house with its kitchen for summer (additional fridge) and a fixed barbecue.
Eeverything is provided for an easy life : table and garden chairs for friendly meals !
No wi fi
What makes this house unique
- the large secured pool, perfect to look after young kids
- a large and safe garden
- the big sleepings capacity
- the 'petanque' area