Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday home in Cotignac - LES JARDINS
In the heart of the village, 4 bedrooms, up to 8 guests, great view, nice pool
This Beautifull family house called Les Jardins welcomes up to 8 people with it’s 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets.
This house is very well equipped, built in the village, in a quiet neighbourhood, with an amazing view.
Set in the heart of Provence Cotignac is a village with many advantages:
- there are many shops, several markets, restaurants, bars, pharmacies and good doctors in the village ;
- it is in a beautiful setting, nestling under an imposing rock with troglodyte caves and with lots of opportunities for countryside walks and cycling routes ;
- it’s a culturally busy place with festivities and events around theatre, film and music during most of the year ;
- a beautiful place to discover local cuisine and the many delicacies: vineyards, truffles,artisan cheeses, olives and much more ;
- many different gastronomic outings, as well as cooking courses can be arranged ;
- many artists and sculptors have made Cotignac their home and some offer classes in their art forms.
Half way between the Gorges du Verdon and the Mediterranean and St Tropez the wider region offers many tourist attractions
- a rich cultural heritage with some important pilgrim destinations like Notre dame de Graces and the St Baume, as well as the ancient Abbey of the Thornonet and museums, such as the Ceramics Museum in Salernes.
-many sporting activities are possible: Kayaking on the Argens, Climbing in the Vallon Sourn, pedal boating, sailing and surfing on the Lac de St Croix.
This house is ideal to take a restful break with your friends and family and to enjoy the cultural and gastronomic delights of the area.
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Valerie & Nathalie
Acknowledge competences in the business of coordination and organisation :
Two dynamic french and english speaking women manage the Terravana company.
We come from tourism business background, with each one a large experience. About the country, that we appreciate, we know quite a lot.
Fitted guarantee :
We are regulated by the regulations of the tourism legislation run by Atout France : Receptive Travel Agency, Tourism Licence Number : IM083120029, Professionnal civil Responsability : Gan Insurances, Financial guarantee of 100 000€
Valerie & Nathalie purchased this house in 2012
Why Valerie & Nathalie chose Cotignac
150 m2 on 2 levels :
- Level 0 : 3 rooms (2 double-bedrooms and 1 twin room), 1 bathroom (with only shower), and 1 separate WC, washing machine
- Level 1 : 1 double room, 1 bathroom (with shower only and WC),
The kitchen with all the conveniences as follow :, dishwasher, owen, freezer, fridge, micro-waves, electric barbecue set,
- living-room with fire-place, direct access to the pool and terrace and the covered terrace with view on the village, WIFI, TV and Hi-Fi.
Outdoor, there are 2 separate aeras :
- The private garden
- Under the pergola the terrace, next to the kitchen and the beautiful pool (9m x 4m), deep mini 1m max 1m60, surrounded with tiled beaches, and a secured canvas cover.
All the stairs (inside or outside) have a security gate. In front of the house the non-private car park.
What makes this house unique
- Nice view
- High standing equipment
- its location : 2mn walking from the village center
- Free Wi Fi