Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday villa in Cotignac - LA BASTIDE :
Between olive trees and local vineyards, a large pool and its summer
Between olive trees and the local vineyards, this gorgeous Bastide with its provencal genuine charm is the place for peaceful holidays.
10 mn by car or 20mn by bike to the village.
Surrounded by vineyards, changing colours according to the season, the Bastide and its annexe adjoin the 2 shaded and paved terraces overlooked by beautiful plane trees, and the pool.
It is a wonderful place for a painting course, which we can organize as an optional extra.
The Bastide is organized as follows :
The cosy Living-rooms :
The living space, with its round table and wood chairs in a corner, and the open fire and comfortable armchairs from where you can enjoy the landscapes, and the panoramic views from the windows.
This is in the “office”, that you can find a smal TV, and by way of single bed, a settee.
Kitchen and dining-room to taste again the fabulous flavour of Provence :
The provencal style kitchen with all modern conveniences : dish-washer, oven, gaz and electric plates, micro-wave, freezer and fridge, open to a little dining-room. The sliding windows open on to a quiet corner where you can take your meal under the wisteria.
Bedrooms and bathrooms all decorated with taste:
- bedroom 1, level 0, a double bed (140×200) and its shower room, with a separate WC, and a direct access to the main terrace ;
- bedroom 2, level 1, beautiful double room (180×200) with a mosquito net on the East facing window, and a little west facing terrace,
- traditional bathroom with WC,
- bedroom 3 and 4, level 1, like a beautiful and large suite, with a double bed (180×200) access to the second little terrace on the West side, then a little bedroom (120×190), a shower room and WC.
The outbuilding, south facing, open to the pool :
- summer kitchen with access to the pool area
- big double room (180×200) with open fire and a mezzanine floor.
The swimming pool area :
- the pool is 12m x 6m, deep 1m to 2,8m, and secured by 2 gates,
- beautiful large paved beaches and its sunbeds, table and chairs to relax.
The land around 10 000m2, is planted of olive trees on different levels. On one of them is the “boulodrome”.
Not far is the carport where you can find the coal barbecue and the tennis table.
Nursery equipment available on request
Pets not allowed
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
Acknowledge competences in the business of coordination and organisation :
Two dynamic french and english speaking women manage the Terravana company.
We come from tourism business background, with each one a large experience. About the country, that we appreciate, we know quite a lot.
Fitted guarantee :
We are regulated by the regulations of the tourism legislation run by Atout France : Receptive Travel Agency, Tourism Licence Number : IM083120029, Professionnal civil Responsability : Gan Insurances, Financial guarantee of 100 000€
An exceptionnal setting :
In the heart of the Provence, between the Mediterranen sea and the canyons of Verdon, Cotignac is settle down at the feet of the impressive tuff rock where life is easy !
We offer a large choice for vacation rentals in Provence, house or villas, guest houses, prestige and others. Discover our sports tours in Provence, our stays relaxation in Provence, our discovering stays in Provence.
We also propose an oenological tour in Provence and a one other for Provençal traditions.
Contact us if you wish assistance, we are available by telephone or by email.
Cotignac is full of resources, do not hesitate to inquire !
- Bookings and payments management
- Meeting and greeting tenants, securing the damages deposit payment and return within 15 days
- Management for cleaning and laundering
- Active web advertising and optimisation of booking
- A regular state of booking sent by e-mail to the owner