Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday home in Cotignac - LA PARDIGUIERE
4 bedrooms, nice view, large pool, located at only 10mn walking to the village
This charming house called La Pardiguiere welcomes up to 8 people with it’s 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 separate toilets.
Mainly one-storey house, this house is very well equipped, yet it’s built in the old style, set beautifully on a hilltop close to the village (10 minutes walking distance), in a calm setting with beautiful views.
The exteriors are charming with a nice south facing terrace, a big plot and parking close to the house, as well as a large pool and a paddling pool for the little ones.
Set in the heart of Provence Cotignac is a village with many advantages:
- there are many shops, several markets, restaurants, bars, pharmacies and good doctors in the village ;
- it is in a beautiful setting, nestling under an imposing rock with troglodyte caves and with lots of opportunities for countryside walks and cycling routes, horse riding, tennis club ;
- it’s a culturally busy place with festivities and events around theatre, film and music during most of the year ;
- a beautiful place to discover local cuisine and the many delicacies: vineyards, truffles,artisan cheeses, olives and much more ;
- many different gastronomic outings, as well as cooking courses can be arranged ;
- many artists and sculptors have made Cotignac their home and some offer classes in their art forms.
Half way between the Gorges du Verdon and the Mediterranean and St Tropez the wider region offers many tourist attractions
- a rich cultural heritage with some important pilgrim destinations like Notre dame de Graces and the St Baume, as well as the ancient Abbey of the Thoronet and museums, such as the Ceramics Museum in Salernes.
-many sporting activities are possible: Kayaking on the Argens, Climbing in the Vallon Sourn, pedal boating, sailing and surfing on the Lac de St Croix.
This house is ideal to take a restful break, or a sporty holiday with your friends and family and to enjoy the cultural and gastronomic delights of the area.
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed
About Valerie & Nathalie
Acknowledge competences in the business of coordination and organisation :
Two dynamic french and english speaking women manage the Terravana company.
We come from tourism business background, with each one a large experience. About the country, that we appreciate, we know quite a lot.
Fitted guarantee :
We are regulated by the regulations of the tourism legislation run by Atout France : Receptive Travel Agency, Tourism Licence Number : IM083120029, Professionnal civil Responsability : Gan Insurances, Financial guarantee of 100 000€
Valerie & Nathalie purchased this house in 2012
Why Valerie & Nathalie chose Cotignac
170m2 same level accommodation with 3 double bedrooms and an extra room off the entrance hall with washing facility, 2 bathrooms, one with shower, sink and WC and the other with bath, shower and sink. 2 separate WC and sinks.
Separate fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining room
All utilities: washing machine, dishwasher oven, freezer, microwave, TV, HIFI, WIFI, coffee maker, kettle, sandwich maker)
Large Terrace with a dining area.
Grounds of 3500m2 with Olive trees, a private parking place, balcony, Gaz BBQ, boule court and a ping pong table
Large pool partially fenced off, with pool alarm and gate, maximum depth of 1.60m with a small bassin of 40cms ideal for small children.
What makes this house unique
- the large Pool with the paddling pool perfect for little ones
- free WIFI
- close to the village and shops
- beautfiul view
- large plot with terrace for ball and other games
- well appointed : 2 showers, 1 bath separate WCs
- a personalized welcome upon your arrival and your departure