Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday cottage in Crouy-sur-Cosson
Conditioned cottage of 90m ² with 3 bedrooms, fitted 'new', in a very quiet
The Bédinière is a timbered house (open since December 2012, classified 3 ears), emblematic of the Sologne 'located within 5kms of Chambord Park and not far from other castles of the Loire (Blois, Cheverny, Chaumont, Chenonceau Beauregard-Amboise ...). Biking plains (Castles Cycling Tours, Loire by bike) in the beautiful region of 'Sologne. Near Center Park and Zoo Beauval. Natural swimming Mont-près-Chambord.
Located 700m from the town typically Solognot on a plot. The cottage is ideal for entertaining 6 people (possibly 8) with 3 beautiful independent rooms with large bedding.
Ground floor you will find:
- Dining room (farm table) with living room, sofa bed for 2 people. Flat screen TV. Beams and oak staircase features of Sologne.
- A fully equipped to nine with dishwasher, oven, microwave, ceramic hob, extractor, fridge freezer and small appliances.
- Bathroom with 2 sinks in natural stone and a large shower.
- 1 bedroom with beams (double bed 160) and wardrobe.
- 1 bedroom with double bed and wardrobe 160 + TV
- 1 bedroom with 2 beds of 90 convertible into a double bed 180 and wardrobe.
- A bathroom with natural stone basin and WC.
Welcome cabinet 'REGIONAL' offered.
Linen provided free of charge.
Towels for € 5 / person / stay. Cleaning service on request (50 €)
- A large table with chairs and chairs in the shade of trees used to make meals (and appetizers!) In all tranquility. Barbecue.
Discover Wildlife of the Sologne (all slab cottage near deer), ponds and its inhabitants. All the charm of Country Raboliot.
Flyability Châteaux de la Loire plane and NATURE outputs (contact us)
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed