Ideally located for many sports and leisure activities! Nature, culture, sports and / or culinary program.
- Dijon, capital of the Dukes of Burgundy (not to be missed: the historic center, indoor market, Museum of Fine Arts and the Consortium for contemporary art, campus, ...). New in 2013: the tram crossing Dijon comfortably.
- Beaune Hospices and its vaults (to live: the cellars of the patriarch in the city, an unforgettable tasting)
- Historical cited: Alesia, Cluny, Autun, ...
- Valley of Burgundy wines: Côtes de Nuit and Côtes de Beaune (Marsannay, Beaune, Pommard, Chassage Montrachet, Meursault, Nuit-Saint-Georges, ...)
- Ouche Valley and Burgundy Canal: walk in the woods and along the Burgundy Canal, bikeway and barge
- Medieval Villages: Châteaneuf-en-Auxois, Semur-en-Auxois, Mont-Saint-Jean, etc..
- Speedway Presnois
- Regional Natural Park of Morvan. EXCEPTIONAL: possibility of being granted one day in the 'Domaine Robinson' owner (4 acres and 2 ponds with a floating cottage, kayaks, boats, barbecue).
TOURIST LITERATURE AND MAPS AVAILABLE IN 'MY HOUSE OF BURGUNDY'
More information on the owner's website: www. Morvan-Burgundy. fr