Pretty cottage in the hills of the Domain, wilderness
5 'walk from the pool and 10' from the beach bail Azerot
covered sea view terrace with garden table and chairs + to take full advantage of the beautiful climate of Martinique
Inside, kitchenette fitted: comfort: dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, grill meat, oven, MO - all the dishes for 4 guests
In living room, 1 sofa bed for 2 people + 1 sofa 1 person - table and chairs
Air-conditioned room with bed 200x160 (linen supplied nappies for 4 beds + sheets and towels)
Bathroom with 2 sinks + 1 large shower
For a dream holiday in the North Atlantic Martinique, a former luxury resort: located on the heights, in a flower garden park Domaine de Sainte Marie that spans 12 acres of beautifully wooded - View exceptional Anse Azerot-sheltered beach and one of the most beautiful in the north Atlantic coast - Huge pool with sea view in the center of the area, 5 minutes walk from your accommodation. In the village of Sainte Marie, all facilities: shops, supermarkets, doctors, pharmacy, post office, snack bar, restaurant ...
Sainte-Marie is known for its Museum of Rum 'Saint James', the 'Museum of Banana'
L'Habitation Fond Saint Jacques' historic monument where lived the famous Père Labat,
The house of Bele (local dances)
Tombolo (geological formation: islet connected to the mainland by a strip of land
(Island at high tide and low tide peninsula)
Feast of St. Mary: August 15
Common to the northeast, on the east coast. Sainte-Marie is an important early colonization with a monastery in the middle of the seventeenth and especially thanks to the Father Labat, religious scholar and physician, who was one of the fathers of Martinique, he defended the town against particular English incursions.
Highest point: Morne de l'Etang (587 m). Morne des Esses, site. Bamboo rivers, Charpentier, Bezaudin, Saint-Jacques. Coastal beaches and rocks. Forest land for the public reception (Philippe at the tip Tenos. Beautiful views along the coastal road. Site Fond St. Jacques, on the Saint-Jacques River
Resources and production;
- Rhumerie Saint James tours, tasting and sales (February / June) are housed in a beautiful Creole house carefully restored. the museum offers a walk through the history of the cane and rum from 1765 to today.
- Fond Saint Jacques: once inhabited by Father Labat, historical monument Monastery. Visit with many cultural exhibitions.
- Museum of the Banana: You can discover the history of the banana
what a banana really how it grows.
you can also see the many varieties of bananas during a discovery in a very pleasant and flowery garden circuit. Beautiful wooden house with bright colors and beautiful frame in the Main building.
- Basketry from dull the esses: Workshop manufacturing techniques as Caribs methods with natural dyes. The fibers used are the cachibou and aroman.
- Rails sugarcane (St James distillery) just to board the locomotive to make a trip back in time in the middle of cane fields, banana, crossings etc ...
- The house of Bele visit: Traditional music of slaves.
- The Tombolo: An original geographical training an islet connected to the mainland by a strip of sand, which can be visited at low tide and a very nice ride that allows you to see sainte marie another angle.
- 5 minutes from the beach Anse Azerot 'sheltered beach and one of the finest in the North Atlantic coast.
- At the entrance of the tropical forest near hiking.
- 30 minutes from Mount Pelee.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|FRAIS DE MENAGE||€30.00|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||€300.00|
|Un acompte de 30% est nécessaire a la réservation avec signature d contrat
Le solde est a régler a votre arrivée
|Notes||La nuit est à 50€
la semaine soit 7 nuits 350€ pour 2 personnes
prévoir 20€/sem en plus par personne supplémentaire
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.