Photos and Description of this 5 bedroom holiday home in La Rochelle - A bench under the sun
5 Bedrooms and 5 private bathrooms, 3 televisions, cellar, private car park
You will fall under the spell of this pleasing Charente property and its peaceful and cosy atmosphere... The renovation, combining old and contemporary styles, was completed in 2012.
Garden enclosed by old stone walls, garden furniture, sun loungers, salt water swimming pool heated from May to October. Sauna. A pool house with a summer kitchen, cloakroom, toilet.
Private car park within the property as well as a garage for one car. Bike and motorbike shed. Complete tranquillity (no street closeby).
Label 4 ''épis gîtes de France'' and 4 'cœurs charme' (equivalent star rating) at the tourist office.
8 km away from La Rochelle and the island of Ré, at the heart of a village with mussel aquaculture and oyster-farming, in an appealing, fully renovated Charente property, 1.5 km away from the sea.
5 Bedrooms located on the upper floor of a former stable, facing the garden:
- Dans les arbres: family bedroom 24 sq.m with 3 90 cm wide beds (or 1 180 cm bed and 1 90 cm bed) + mezzanine with 2 90 cm wide beds for children) + shower room and separate toilet (large modern walk-in shower).
- Ricochet: Bedroom 16 sq.m with 180 cm wide bed + shower room and separate toilet (large modern walk-in shower).
- Caramel: Bedroom 16 sq.m with 2 90 cm wide beds (or 180 cm bed) + shower room and separate toilet (large modern walk-in shower).
- Cocoon: Bedroom 16 sq.m with 180 cm wide bed + shower room and separate toilet (large modern walk-in shower)
- L'amarante: Bedroom 21 sq.m with 2 90 cm wide beds (or 1 180 cm bed) and a 90 cm bed + shower room + separate toilet.
All bedrooms have 2 m long beds with duvet, Wi-Fi connection for Internet, hair-dryer, desk and chair, cupboard and wardrobe. (Television in the bedrooms if required). Baby cot available.
Living room: 90 sq.m loft style, with a sitting area (sofas and armchairs), dining area for 15 persons. Open plan equipped kitchen.
Scullery/utility room with plenty of storage space, ironing equipment, tumble dryer, washing machine, etc.
Vaulted cellar made of stone, perfect to rest or have an aperitif with your friends.
- Low Allergen Environment
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- not suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible