|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
From the moment you enter the gate at Eagle Om Ranch you are in your own private compound. This property has a separate home that has been re-built to enjoy beautiful natural light, a modern stylish kitchen and baths. A newly stylish trailer with decks for extra guest. The ranch is suitable for individual or large family gathering. There are endless opportunities for recreational activities or relaxation. Meticulous attention to detail has created unique character & ambiance throughout the property.
Special features include view decks for experiencing the majestic panoramic, bird watching or star gazing.
The ranch is equipped with all you need. Pets are welcome!!! Feel free to bring your doggies. We have a fenced yard for them, too.
I liked the space we have to work in. The area is private not many homes near by. The open space and views help clear the air. We use the property for retreats and now want to share the space.
Eagle Om Ranch is a perfect retreat for lovers of the desert. The grounds have been so thoughtfully landscaped and maintained that the experience is effortless.
I was hesitant about booking when I read comments about the 3.5 miles of dirt road, I mean how far is that really? Well, it's about 8 minutes on a dirt road. Really nothing once you get the hang of not driving too slow.
We stayed a week and took many side trips, but my favorite time was spent in the ever changing energy--light, dark, breeze, calm of the grounds.
Do yourself a favor. Stay a few days at Eagle Om Ranch.
Very reasonably priced, beautiful, quiet desert hideaway! We are really enjoying our time here and LOVE the property.
- Beautiful, obviously custom-built and unique home with two master bedroom suites, each with its own full bath (one has a full bed, the other has four single beds) - so it's a great set-up for friends traveling together.
-The hot tub works great once you read the instruction manual.
- The decor is unique, colorful yet calming, and lovely.
- The place is filled with light. Watch sunrise from one master suite, sunset from the other.
- Kitchen is well-equipped with appliances, including a blender, toaster oven and even an intimidating juicer! Lovely and well laid out.
CONS/Things we didn't love as much:
- It's quite a haul from town, including 3.5 miles on a dirt road. If you were planning to come and go every day I don't think this would be an ideal location. We planned to stay for the week but are already missing a few things we forgot to bring, but town feels like a long way away.
- The place lacks a few things that we as writers would really like having - such as comfortable chairs in which to sit and work, a kitchen table, and lamps (there are no lamps in either bedroom and only one in the living room - so it's not well set up for reading or writing. (But we are making do!)
- There is no central heat and the spaces are fairly large, with cold tile floors, to be heated with space heaters. There is also not a lot of bedding for wintertime use (we are using all 3 down comforters between the two of us!)
- Although kitchen is well equipped in other ways, there are no baggies or saran wrap or tupperware, so if you need those sorts of things, bring 'em!
- Outside seating is just in massive wood adirondack chairs or at a picnic table with benches. Again, my personal preference would be to have some chairs that are more comfy for sitting and reading/writing in. And a hammock and lounge chairs would be really nice, too.
It's a wonderful place and we would definitely love to stay here again, so the above comments are not meant to take away from the place's many charms - but rather, just to advise people about things they may want to bring with them if their needs resemble ours. If you love being way out in the QUIET middle of nowhere desert, watching wildlife, seeing gorgeous sunsets, having warm sun on your skin while gazing at a majestic snow-capped mountain, and don't mind a little rough-road access
My husband and I have stayed here twice in the last two years. We love it so much we hope to come back again to share with other family and friends. It is the perfect getaway from our very busy LA schedules. The ranch feels very secluded and definitely off the beaten path, but not too far from town, or the park.
The ranch is very comfortable, clean and wonderfully decorated. The Hot tub, outdoor fireplace and telescope are just added bonuses! Highly recommended.
This is quite an enchanting place to stay with its desert location and beautiful interior. The place oozes with personality and charm. It is well kept and clean and the owner is attentive and kind. Yes, it is a few miles up a dirt road but it is a small price to pay to be able to soak in a hot tub under the desert sky. If you enjoy seclusion and charm and a place with character, look no further.
Best House in Joshua Tree. Very clean, modern and well equipped. The jaccuzi, the benches, and the outdoor decoaration makes this house a paradise. You really feel in an oasis in the middle of the desert. The landlord thought of every details to make us have a perfect time off. Last but not least, you can feel the good vibe and energy in this house. The owner provided an excellent customer service.
Eagle Om Ranch was truly a magical experience! The grounds were BEAUTIFUL.......massive property, beautiful landscaping, amazing scenery and perfect for a group of people wanting to get away in a quiet and serene desert retreat!
Anthony was a perfect host to his home! Welcoming, friendly and thoughtful with many items to enjoy the desert. There were brochures for local attractions, binoculars to check out the wild life, books on the desert and beautiful home decor.
We rented this home for us and our staff who were participating in the Joshua Tree Music festival! It was amazing and we found ourselves returning every day to a peaceful and quiet retreat! We highly recommend Eagle Om Ranch! We look forward to returning again!
Lisa and Jack Altmann, San Diego, CA
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Property Damage Protection||$79|
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (USD), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.