Our Presidential Suite sets a standard of lavish comfort with two scrumptiously appointed bedrooms, and an open-concept common area filled with cherry wood furnishings and stainless steel appliances. The suite can be a studio (with a queen-size Murphy bed and en suite bathroom,) a one-bedroom with a master bedroom with a king-size bed and two full bathrooms, or two-bedrooms with the master bedroom and 2nd bedroom with two queen-size beds and three en suite bathrooms. Pay only for the bedrooms you need; each have their own whirlpool bath. (I do not rent to two parties at a time; you will not be sharing the suite with other travelers.)
PS amenities include: a large centralized pool with waterfall; Jazz, a French Fusion Restaurant; Bourbon Street bar; three tennis courts; and a full-press lighted basketball court. Our guests also have access to all of the other amenities at Lifestyle Resort. Named in 2008 as one of 53 best destinations in the world by the 'New York Times'
All guests receive GOLD bracelets that give you access to Serenity, Harmony, V.I.P, V.I.P NV, Cofresi and Lifestyle Beaches plus access to 27 of 29 restaurants (a la carte restaurants have limited availability).
$85 per adult per night mandatory all-inclusive fee. Children 3 - 12 are 50% off and under 3 are free.
Moms get a real break with our all-inclusive! For breakfast, sample the buffet at Blues Restaurant. For lunch, dine at the International Buffet at Casablanca. In the evening you will have reservations at 6:00p, 7:00p or 8:00p at one of twelve a la carte or two buffet restaurants featuring seafood, Asian, Mexican, Dominican, Brazilian, Italian, French Fusion, Indian and Gourmet Cuisine.
Daily maid service tidies up your Presidential Suite.
There really is no catch! You do not have to attend any timeshare presentation. Should anyone ask if you are interested, a firm NO is all that is necessary. Your time is all your own while staying at our Presidential Suite.
Please note that the busiest times for our Presidential Suite are Christmas and New Years, Presidents' Week, Easter, July 4 and Thanksgiving. We always recommend that should you wish to stay at our Presidential Suite during these busy times that you book early.
Additional Amenities Include:
• Fully-equipped kitchen and refrigerator stocked with water, juice, soda, beer plus selected wines & alcohol;
• Satellite or Cable Televisions with VCR/DVD/CD;
• Spa-quality luxurious padded pool chairs and king-size sun beds;
• Direct access to spectacular beaches;
• Fully landscaped and maintained garden areas;
• Fully trained staff including Chef de Cuisine, On-Site Concierge, Masseuse, Laundress, Housekeepers, Gardeners and Security;
• 24 Hours food and beverages services;
• All meals (buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks);
• A la carte dining at Specialty Restaurants, reservations required.