Photos and Description of this 7 bedroom holiday chalet in Serre Chevalier 1350 (St Chaffrey)
See our video presentation at the end of description
MOUNTAIN AND LARGE AREA: 420 M2 AREA FOR 10-18 PEOPLE
This superb architect cottage is for rent. It combines the charm of the great traditional buildings of the modern mountain chalet luxury comfort. It is essential for a successful stay, your family and friends enjoy a lifestyle that only a space and exceptional volume can give to everyone.
Discover in architecture, luxury is space. This is one of the highlights of the Grand Chalet, with its authenticity. "Le Grand Chalet" is aptly named, because of space, you will not miss in this large house of nearly 500 m2, so that your family and friends, young and old will find their mark quickly to stay an exception.
In addition, you will appreciate the terrace Larch 100 m2 south. Facing you, the panoramic view guess the whole area of Serre Chevalier, Briancon to the foothills of the Eastern Lautaret west.
Enjoy the Infrared Sauna to eliminate stress, or a session of billiards with friends: live your vacation.
A pool of 4 M 9 M team the lodge and runs all summer. It is equipped with a heat pump and a roller shutter protection, a solar shower and has a large natural stone terrace of 120 m2.
The stone cottage Guisane River, which flows through the valley and empties into the Durance in Briancon, larch and consists of 3 levels for a surface area of 430 m2 on a vast park of 6000 m2 with fully closed remote controlled gates. Built by Henry COLBOC, Grand Prix de Rome, to make his second home mountain is a large and warm cozy house in which to live. It is equipped with an Infrared Sauna, ideal for relaxing after a day of skiing, mountain hiking, mountain biking, as well as a pool table.
Large entrance with Hall, Hall equipped with Infrared Sauna 4 places as well as a pool, boiler.
2 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms, are located to the left of the entrance. A wide local wardrobe can receive clothing and shoes outside of twenty guests.
Outbuildings, storage and 2 car garage to the right of the entrance with automatic doors.
Access semicircular staircase.
Above the 2 bedrooms on the ground floor there is a large desk with free Internet access, a bedroom and a bathroom and laundry.
The rest of the floor (130 m2) is devoted to living space:
fire corner, consisting of a wheel pink sandstone which serves home, hood and double wall metal circular grid, configure the distribution of tv as well as the spacious lounge Bow window on one side of the room room and huge oak table next to the kitchen and utility room on the other side.
The living area opens onto a huge terrace of approximately 100m2.
A mezzanine overlooking the original balusters, 4 bedrooms including a master bedroom with spa bath and shower, a second bedroom with a double bed and finally two large attic rooms of children, teens or adults, the choice the guests, each with March-April single beds, these three rooms with a bathroom toilet. TV area for children near complete equipment mezzanine floor accessed by a circular staircase decorated by a Polish artist, a friend of the architect. The railing of the mezzanine, cut in a jagged pattern to avoid monotony is sanded and lacquered white pine, as well as ceilings, accentuating the brightness of the scene.
The night includes a total of 7 bedrooms with 5 double beds, 8 beds and 5 bathrooms.
Balconies and terraces provide complete this vast mountain remains a friendly appearance always open to the outside while maintaining very spacious inside, bathed in light and heat.
The living area is approximately 430 m2 with a total area of 500 m2.
Amenities: central heating - Fireplace panoramic - La Cornue stove - 2 ovens (1 gas and 1 electric) - Microwave - Fridge freezer - Dishwasher - Washing machine - Dryer - Home Cinema - DVD DivX USB - - Television - Video - Login Wifi - Infrared Sauna
In addition to the two garages with remote controlled automatic doors, fully enclosed garden with remote controlled gates includes outdoor parking for 6 vehicles. It is located near the old village of La Salle les Alpes and 5 minutes from the slopes.
In winter as in summer, the region will seduce.
• A vast ski area (Serre Chevalier) with 250 km of slopes for all levels and all forms of skiing and 45 km of cross-country skiing ... You never do the trick!
• More beautiful than each other, a rich history simple and rustic mountain villages.
A visit or revisit
• 3 museums traditions + a sacred art museum
• A vibrant nightlife with restaurants atmospheres or felted always lively bars. Jazz festivals or Gospel, cabaret, theater performances and concerts ...
• You are in the heart of the Alps, the Massif des Ecrins National Park and the caskets are 2 steps. Beautiful walks in perspective ...
• a place where the air is recognized as very pure, and a Mediterranean climate (300 days of sunshine per year)
• Swimming nearby, Villeneuve and Chantemerle in summer but also in all seasons, summer and winter, 8 km from Briancon Aqualudique Park in the East or the GREAT BATHS MonÃªtier west: Built on a natural hot spring 45 °, the building, constructed entirely of wood and glass, covers over 4,500 square meters and houses at his feet a beautiful body of water. The two centers offer leisure pools, sauna, Hamann, spas, slide, solarium ... alone or to share with your family!
The massive caskets and the caskets are National Park in 2 steps, Valley Clarée multiple walks and discoveries, bright water sports, discover the flora and fauna Alps and the southern sun, the Provence 2 but not Italy ...
To learn more about the area, visit the website of Serre Chevalier and Briancon
- children welcome
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible