Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday villa in Kapparis - Villa Sophia
3 bedroom, big private pool & garden. Short walk to great beaches + restaurants.
Villa Sophia has a big private pool, an enclosed flourishing garden, large open-plan ground floor with a good, modern kitchen and patio doors leading to the big, sunny garden complete with a stone BBQ. There are two big comfy sofas so you can relax in front of the large flat screen TV (with Wii + games, DVD player, DVD library, satellite).
It wasn’t until we had kids that we realised how much stuff you need to take for a relaxing holiday. So we provide everything within the price: pool fencing, toys, DVDs, games and books, baby/toddler stuff (cots, high chairs, stair-gates, sterilisers, playhouse), Wii. All within a beautiful house for grownups. And we give you our own insider guide to everything worth doing locally - restaurant reviews, waterparks, culture, shopping, etc.
The house is set up exactly as we want places to be when we go on holiday, with everything you need. Including the number of some lovely babysitters!
Children's things: For little ones we offer pool fencing, cots, high chairs, buggies, changing mat, blender, stair gates, steriliser, children’s books and DVDs, a Nintendo Wii with games and pretty much everything you could wish for are all provided free of charge in the villa. Just let us know what you want when you book. We aim to provide everything you need, so if you think we don't have something you want, let us know and we will try and get it for you!
Airport pick up: We can pick you up at Larnaca Airport and transport you to the villa. One car accommodates up to 4 people and will cost 45 Euros (child/booster seats are included upon request) or we can arrange a minibus for larger groups. Alternatively you can take a taxi from the airport or make use of one of the many very reasonable rates offered by the hire car companies at the airport (we advise you to pre-book with them prior to arrival). It’s a straightforward 40 minute drive to the Villa in Kapparis. We can advise you on the hire car companies we prefer.
Welcome supplies: We provide a simple welcome pack but if you arrive late hour or would like the convenience of having some basic groceries in the property when you arrive just let us know and we will leave whatever you want in the villa for you.
1. A 25% deposit is required to secure a booking, final payment is six weeks before you arrive.
2. £250 (300 Euro) security deposit is required when you make your final payment. This is held against any damage or loss during your stay and any associated costs deducted. It will be transferred back to your account or by cheque within 14 days of your departure from the silla. Please note the booking deposit is non refundable so we recommend you take out appropriate travel insurance.
3. Unless previously agreed, the earliest check-in on day of arrival is 3pm and latest departure time is 11am on day of departure.
- Low Allergen Environment
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- pets considered