Photos and Description of this 1 bedroom holiday apartment in Jerusalem area - 1 bedroom
Hosting residents of the South at special low prices!! 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom,
WE OFFER DISCOUNTS FOR LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS! (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY)
IN THE WINDOWS OF JERUSALEM TOWER
FIVE-STAR LUXURIOUS FULLY FURNISHED
ON THE HIGHEST HILL IN THE CITY CENTER
SECURE BUILDING WITH DOORMAN
HIGH SPEED ELEVATORS WITH SHABBAT ELEVATOR
FREE HIGH SPEED WIRELESS INTERNET
BIG SCREEN TV WITH CABLE AND DVD PLAYER
CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING (SEASONAL)
WASHER AND DRYER (DETERGENT PROVIDED)
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN WITH KOSHER OPTION
LINENS AND TOWELS PROVIDED
PARKING AVAILABLE UNDER THE BUILDING
ONE BLOCK TO MACHANE YEHUDA MARKET
TWO BLOCKS TO BEN YEHUDA STREET
15 MINUTES WALK TO THE OLD CITY
10-15 MINUTES WALK TO THE CENTRAL BUS STATION
LIGHT RAIL TRAIN STOPS AT THE BUILDING
BABY GEAR AVAILABLE
ALL YOU NEED FOR A GREAT TRIP TO JERUSALEM
The apartment sleeps two. Two extra beds or cribs can be added for a set-up fee of $99 a bed.
Minimum length of stay requirements apply during some seasons.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
About Andrew A.
My family and I live in the building and we have several apartments available for short term rental. We would love to host you and your family on your next visit to Jerusalem.
Andrew A. purchased this apartment in 2006
Why Andrew A. chose Jerusalem area
This is the best building in Jerusalem in terms of location and view.
Guestbook comments from the manager
We decided on EXP Vacation rentals after an extensive search on VRBO, HomeAway, and the tripadvisor forums where we looked at both hotels and rental apartments. We stayed for 6 nights in December (part of which was during the great blizzard of 2013-yes, you read that right, a blizzard in Jerusalem). Highly recommend.
1. Location - friends had suggested that we stay near the Mahane Yehuda market (EXP is a block away), this was a great suggestion as the market is a fun place to explore (a must visit if you're a tourist) and a great place to pick up provisions or have a sit down meal (or find food during a blizzard when all the supermarkets are closed). EXP is a quick walk to the old city (it took us 15 minutes to get to the Jaffa Gate) and right next to the light rail (we were initially worried about the noise-but it was a non-issue, the tram is quiet and apartments are high above street level). It took us about an hour via a sharut (shared cab) to get to the apartment from Ben Gurion Airport.
2. Apartments - clean and modern, both of the apartments we stayed in had great views of the old city. The kitchens are well equipped with pots/pans/utensils making it easy to cook after shopping at the market, and the dining room tables are large enough for company. Loved the salon grade hair dryers in the bathroom (unexpected and a nice touch). Wifi was fast and reliable. It was great to have a washer and dryer in-unit, though we had to do some hunting online for the directions as they were in Hebrew! The floors are marble, so if you're going in winter, you might want to bring slippers.
3. Management - this is a very professional operation (check in was easy/email communication clear/management responsive). When there was leak in our first apartment during the blizzard, they were able to quickly relocate us to another apartment in the building.