Brittons Hill cottage is nestled on the edge of Romney Marsh set Between the Beautiful Villages of Hamstreet and Historic Appledore village.
Close to may Beaches and the Medieval Rye Wonderful English towns like Tenterden and all the quintessential Kent Villages along the way
Attractions in the local area include:
* Medieval Rye with its famous cobbled streets and tea rooms
* Canterbury and the Cathedral
* Designer Outlet center located in Ashford
* Steam trains including the Romney Hythe and Dymchurch miniature Railway
* The RSPB Reserves at Rye Harbor and Dungeness locations also close by.
Picture yourself: picnicking with friends and a bottle of wine in a bluebell wood, exploring a magical castle with the kids. Feels good? You can do them all in Kent thanks to its unique blend of countryside, coast and breathtaking historic attractions - all perfect places to relax, refresh, inspire.
We are in the garden of England so many beautiful gardens to explore.
Other Activities: Beaches close by, Medieval Rye and Canterbury,ferry and trains to France.
Golf: Championship Golf Course in Rye a 20 minute drive away.