The 2-bedroom, self catered apartment is situated in the Montparnasse, Denfert Rochereau district and the popular street of Rue d'Alesia... 2 metro stations nearby (line 4 and 13), numerous fashion boutiques, bakeries, restaurants, stores and 2 supermarkets nearby.
It measures about 56m² and is located on the ground floor of a quiet one way street. All the bedrooms face the courtyard. All windows are double glazed (anti-breakage and totally sound proof).
Living room and kitchen:
Fully equipped open concept kitchen. The living area has a sofa bed, another 3 seater sofa, a flat screen TV, a dining table, and 2 large closets.
2 bedrooms :
- The 1st has 2 single beds that maybe put together to form a king size bed.
- The 2nd has a decker single bed and a double bed.
- The sofa bed in the living room can sleep 2.
- There are closets in every room.
The bathroom has a bathtub fitted with a glass panel for shower in the tub, a wash basin. The toilet has the advantage of being separated from the bathroom.
The kitchen and other amenities:
- an electric cooker with 4 burners,
- an oven cum micro-wave,
- a family size refrigerator,
- a coffee maker, toaster, water boiler
- a clothes washer, without dryer. There is a hanging rack.
- hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- a complete set of cooking utensils and crockery. Good stainless steel cooking pots.
- Free local and LD telephone service (to some 70 countries, including North America, EEC, Australia and SE Asia), high speed internet via ethernet or wifi (bring your laptop).
Nearby the apartment, there are bakeries, 2 big supermarkets and plenty of restaurants and cafés. Or enjoy the daily open-air market in the morning at just 5 mins away. Lots of fashion shops and restaurants. Very pleasant neighborhood.
- walk to the catacombes.
- walk to the week-end flea market at Porte de Vanves.
- a few stops by metro to Notre Dame, Louvres, Eiffel Tower, or the Champs Elysees.
- Direct line to Eurostar station (Gare du Nord)
- Direct line by RER to the airports from Denfert Rochereau (2 stops from here)
The total weekly rent includes all taxes, internet connection, and utility charges Telephone bills outside the internet line (if any) will be billed separately. The guest takes care of the daily cleaning of the flat and ensures that it is returned in its original condition.
We provide linen and towels but not toiletries like soap or shampoo.
Our street is located between 151-153 Rue d'Alesia, Paris 75014
Metro stations :
- Alesia (line 4)
- Plaisance (line 13)
- Bus 58 at the corner: direct to Bd St Germain, Luxembourg, Chatelet, Le Louvre
- Possibility of a parking lot at 50 eur a week.
Please NOTE that we are in the process of renovating the bathroom and kitchen in stages and would finish by 25 March 2013 due to a serious leakage which makes it really difficult to clean. Please bear with us if you happen to book this place from Jan-March.