Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in 14th Montparnasse - Montparnasse Family Apartment
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 5-6)
Ideal for a family of up to 6 people in this spacious and cosy apartment.
The neighborhood is friendly and safe with shops, stores, restaurants at every corner of the street.
The apartment is quiet and pleasant.
Free wifi, phone and cable TV.
Two subways on each side of the street (line 13 that takes you to the Champs Elysees and line 4 that takes you to Notre Dame, Chatelet, Le Louvre) plus bus 58 that takes you to Boulevard St Germain - Notre Dame, Luxembourg in 25 mins.
Don't miss dining at least once in one of these great restaurants near our flat...which contacts I will gladly give you!
Situated in the neighborhood of Montparnasse, Denfert Rochereau and the popular street of Rue d'Alesia... 2 metro stations nearby (line 4 and 13), numerous fashion boutiques, bakeries, restaurants, stores and 2 supermarkets nearby.
It measures about 56m² and is located on the ground floor of a quiet one way street. All the bedrooms face the courtyard. All windows are double glazed (anti-breakage and totally sound proof).
Living room and kitchen:
Fully equipped open concept kitchen. The living area has a sofa bed, another 3 seater sofa, a flat screen TV, a dining table, and 2 large closets.
2 bedrooms :
- The 1st has 2 single beds that maybe put together to form a king size bed.
- The 2nd has a decker single bed and a double bed.
- The sofa bed in the living room can sleep 2.
- There are closets in every room.
The bathroom has a bathtub fitted with a glass panel for shower in the tub, a wash basin. The toilet has the advantage of being separated from the bathroom.
The kitchen and other amenities:
- an electric cooker with 4 burners,
- an oven/micro-wave,
- a family size refrigerator,
- a coffee maker, toaster, water boiler
- a clothes washer, without dryer. There is a hanging rack.
- hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- a complete set of cooking utensils and crockery. Good stainless steel cooking pots.
- Free local and LD telephone service (to some 70 countries, including North America, EEC, Australia and SE Asia), high speed internet via ethernet or wifi (bring your laptop).
Nearby the apartment, there are bakeries, 2 big supermarkets and plenty of restaurants and cafés. Or enjoy the daily open-air market in the morning at just 5 mins away. Lots of fashion shops and restaurants. Very pleasant neighborhood.
- walk to the catacombes.
- walk to the week-end flea market at Porte de Vanves.
- a few stops by metro to Notre Dame, Louvres, Eiffel Tower, or the Champs Elysees.
- Direct line to Eurostar station (Gare du Nord)
- Direct line by RER to the airports from Denfert Rochereau (2 stops from here)
Our street is located between 151-153 Rue d'Alesia, Paris 75014
Metro stations :
- Alesia (line 4)
- Plaisance (line 13)
- Bus 58 at the corner: direct to Bd St Germain, Luxembourg, Chatelet, Le Louvre
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible