HomeAway uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
HomeAway uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.

WALKING DISTANCE FROM PRINCES STREET YET STILL QUIET AND RESIDENTIAL

Yvonne Pryor & James Boyle

Speaks English
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Sleeps8
Bedrooms 4
Bathrooms1
Minimum Stay 2 - 7 nights

Contact the Owner

Yvonne Pryor & James Boyle

Speaks English
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Tell the owner when you would like to travel.
Travel with confidence
Travel with confidence
Guaranteed, secure, with no booking fees
Trust & Security
Free protection up to £700 for all bookings.
£10,000 fraud protection when you pay using the secure HomeAway Payments system. 
Low cost, tailor-made insurance exclusively for holiday rentals from Europ Assistance. Get a quote

WALKING DISTANCE FROM PRINCES STREET YET STILL QUIET AND RESIDENTIAL

Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday apartment in Dalry - Beautiful Victorian Tenement Apartment In Old Cobbled Street

Sleeps 8. 4 bedrooms, beautiful Victorian tenement apartment with free cable TV, PS3 and wifi. Access to shared garden to rear. Located in old cobbled street close to restaurants, bars, cafes, shops and clubs. Walking distance from Princes Street yet still quiet and residential. Within walking distance is the St James Shopping Centre, The Omni Centre and The Edinburgh Playhouse theatre. Beach within 20 minute drive.

This lovely Victorian apartment is situated in the Broughton/Bellevue area of Edinburgh a lively part of the city with many facilities on the doorstep. Broughton Street has a great range of excellent cafes, bars and restaurants, the famous butcher Crombies and many small, independent shops. Within walking distance is the St James Shopping Centre, The Omni Centre and The Edinburgh Playhouse theatre. Edinburgh's famous Princes Street is just 10 minutes walk from the apartment. Along Queen Street is The Scottish National Portrait Gallery, where you can catch a free bus to three other galleries. Also within easy reach, is the Royal Mile with Edinburgh Castle at the top and Holyrood Palace, the Scottish Parliament, Dynamic Earth and Holyrood Park at the bottom. For the more energetic Arthur's Seat, the remains of a volcano, is a fairly easy climb, and there are panoramic views of the city from the top.

Suitability:
  • children welcome

Yvonne Pryor & James Boyle

This advertiser has been with HomeAway.co.uk since 2011
Speaks English
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Note:

This is a no smoking and pet free apartment.

Booking Notes:

The deposit of 25% will secure your booking and the remaining 75% should be paid four weeks before arrival.

Sleeps8
Bedrooms 4
Bathrooms1
Minimum Stay 2 - 7 nights
Travel with confidence
Travel with confidence
Guaranteed, secure, with no booking fees
Trust & Security
Free protection up to £700 for all bookings.
£10,000 fraud protection when you pay using the secure HomeAway Payments system. 
Low cost, tailor-made insurance exclusively for holiday rentals from Europ Assistance. Get a quote

Reviews

Reviews

Be the first to review this listing!

Location

Location

Photos

Photos

Availability & Rates

Availability & Rates

Available
Unavailable

Rental rates for this holiday apartment in Dalry, Ayrshire & Arran

Rental Basis:
Rental rates quoted in:
British Pound
Convert Currency
Rental Period Nightly Weekend Night Weekly Monthly Event Rate
 
Prices
1 Sep 2014 - 31 Oct 2014
3 night minimum stay
£1,035
 
 
Prices
1 Nov 2014 - 21 Dec 2014
2 night minimum stay
£820
 
 
Prices
22 Dec 2014 - 5 Jan 2015
7 night minimum stay
£1,475
 
 
Prices
6 Jan 2015 - 31 Mar 2015
2 night minimum stay
£820
 
 
Prices
1 Apr 2015 - 31 Jul 2015
3 night minimum stay
£1,035
 

Notes

  • Prices may vary during sporting or arts event weekends.

Facilities

Facilities

Accommodation and facilities for this holiday apartment in Dalry in Ayrshire & Arran

General:
  • central heating
Kitchen:
  • hob
  • oven
  • freezer
  • fridge
  • microwave
  • dish washer
  • washing machine
  • clothes dryer
  • iron & board
Dining:
  • child's highchair
Bathrooms:
  • 1 Bathroom
  • Bathroom with shower over bath, wash hand basin & WC. Shower room with wash hand basin & WC.
Bedrooms:
  • 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
  • Main bedroom with king size bed, chest of drawers & writing desk. Bedroom 2 with double bed & dressing table. Bedroom 3 with twin beds & dressing table. Bedroom 4 with full sized bunk beds & chest drawers. All rooms with wardrobe.
Entertainment:
  • satellite or cable
  • TV
Internet Access:
  • internet access
Outside:
  • parking
  • garden
Suitability:
  • children welcome