|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Keywords: This property is a drive up on Picnic Island with a sandy beach. With 2 cottages on this property, it is well suited for 2 families to vacation.
• Only about a 2 hour drive from Toronto
• Excellent boating and fishing area
• Main cottage living room has pull out couch, TV, VCR & DVD
• 3 Bedroom with double beds & 1 Bath with shower
• Kitchen fully equipped - microwave, coffee maker
• Bunkie has pull out couch in livingroom, 2 Bedroom & 1 Bath with shower
• Suitable for large family of 7 to 10
• Includes paddle boat
• Fishing boat rental available close by
• Sandy shoreline - good for swimming
• Safe for children
• Campfire pit
• Screened gazebo
• Deck with gas BBQ
• Renter is expected to clean cottage before checking out
• Owner personally checks renters in and makes sure everything is in order.
We visited Honey Harbour first by boat in 1972 and decided in 1978 to move our boat there. We have spent every family summer vacation since then there. In 1997, we then purchased our cottage there on Picnic Island.
Eric Bell purchased this cottage in 1997
This cottage location on Picnic Island provides a great sheltered dockage for our boat. The sandy beach and the safe swimming there is great for our grand children to enjoy.
We have great times visiting with our neighbors on our street and with long time friends who own trailers at the Picnic Island resort.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
Summer rate (6 to 12 people)
21 Jun - 1 Sep
Changeover Day: Saturday
Fall rate (Less than 7 people)
2 Sep - 30 Sep
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add C$25 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$200|
|Notes||We ask the renters to supply their own linens and towels and clean the cottage before they leave. If the renter wishes us to suppl y the linens and towels and arrange for cleaning and laundry service, there will be a charge of approximately $100.00 (depending on the time required). This service needs to be requested at booking.|
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (CAD), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.