Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday cottage in Port Severn - Honey Harbour Cottage & Bunkie
2 Cottages with 5 Bedrooms + pull out couches, 2 full baths, suitable 2 families
Keywords: This property is a drive up on Picnic Island with a sandy beach. With 2 cottages on this property, it is well suited for 2 families to vacation.
• Only about a 2 hour drive from Toronto
• Excellent boating and fishing area
• Main cottage living room has pull out couch, TV, VCR & DVD
• 3 Bedroom with double beds & 1 Bath with shower
• Kitchen fully equipped - microwave, coffee maker
• Bunkie has pull out couch in livingroom, 2 Bedroom & 1 Bath with shower
• Suitable for large family of 7 to 10
• Includes paddle boat
• Fishing boat rental available close by
• Sandy shoreline - good for swimming
• Safe for children
• Campfire pit
• Screened gazebo
• Deck with gas BBQ
• Renter is expected to clean cottage before checking out
• Owner personally checks renters in and makes sure everything is in order.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
About Eric Bell
We visited Honey Harbour first by boat in 1972 and decided in 1978 to move our boat there. We have spent every family summer vacation since then there. In 1997, we then purchased our cottage there on Picnic Island.
Eric Bell purchased this cottage in 1997
Why Eric Bell chose Port Severn
This cottage location on Picnic Island provides a great sheltered dockage for our boat. The sandy beach and the safe swimming there is great for our grand children to enjoy.
What makes this cottage unique
We have great times visiting with our neighbors on our street and with long time friends who own trailers at the Picnic Island resort.