Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday cottage in Isle of Man - ballaterson cottages
Supports the TT, children welcome, walkers, cyclists and bikers
Ballaterson Cottages are situated just outside of Ballaugh village in the North of the Island, only a short distance from the Ballaugh Curraghs, and the Currraghs Wildlife Park with lake/cafe. We support the Welcome Scheme for walkers, cyclists and bikers. The location is outside off the main TT course for enthusiasts of the TT, but far enough not to encounter the noise. The cottages are situated adjacent to the main house, consisting of two x 1 bedroomed cottages ( 5ft beds or singles available) and 1 x 2 bedroomed cottage ( 1 double and one twin , plus an additional double. We have a spare single fold up bed if required. Each cottage has its own private parking space, and outside seating area with views of the garden and mountains beyond. The 2 bedroomed cottage has its own private patio area and garden. An additional pull out single bed can be provided.
The village of Ballaugh is 1.5 miles away and has a village shop providing all supplies, post office, butchers. Nearby pubs provide good food, and Ramsey town is nearby. The coast is about 1.5 mile
DATES of 2014 events
Athletics Week - 29 - 31 March
British Junior Cycling Event 2 - 4 May (2 day event)
Manx Walking festival including the 5 day coastal path 'Raaid Ny Foillan' - May 11 May - 17 May - Guided tours available.
TT 2014 dates 24 May - 7 June
The longest day 24 Hour cycle 15 - 16 June - 0pen to single and team riders, through the Cornherry plantation.
Manx Parish Walk - 21 June (86 miles) www.parishwalk.com
30 June - TT Triathalon (New for this year)- individual and team events
Southern 100 - 8, 9, 10,11 July
Manx Marathon and Half Marathon August
Manx Grand Prix 16 - 30 August
Sleepwell Hotels Manx End to End Challenge - September - over 1500m climb see: www.manxe2e.org/event
Manx Mountain Marathon - Sep (31 miles) date to be confirmed
Manx 3 Day Rally - Sept
Syd Quyrke Half Marathon - November
If you would like any information on the above please contact me.
CONDITIONS OF HIRE:
1. The hiring contract shall be between the hirer and the property owner and shall be deemed to be the subject.
2. Upon receipt of your booking form and deposit we will confirm by email of receipt. Balance will be due 5 weeks before arrival.
3. On the issue of a confirmation of booking the hirer is responsible for the total advertised price as shown thereon.
4. The booking deposit cannot be refunded.
5. The accommodation is only for persons named on the booking form
6. Baggage, personal belongings and vehicles are at the owners risk at all times
7. In the event of cancellations refund's can only be made if the property can be re-let, late cancellations would make this difficult. Hirers are advised to take out holiday insurance to cover this.
8. The hirer undertakes to keep the premises and all furniture, fixtures and effects in or on the premises in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday and also undertakes to leave the premises in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. The owner shall be compensated for breakages and damage, which occurs during occupancy (fair wear and tear expected).
9. The cottage is available from 3pm on the day of arrival. Guests are asked to vacate the property by 10am on departure day. COTTAGES ARE NON SMOKING. NO ANIMALS PERMITTED.
10. The owner is to be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
Details for holiday cottage COTTAGE 3, 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, 1 Bathroom
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the manager
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 19:37:23 +0100
Subject: Re: YOUR STAY
Sorry I missed you before I left.
To be honest we could not fault the cottage/facilities in any way .
Everything that you had laid on for us was spot on,it was like our home from home.
It was so easy to unload our baby and family to your cottage.
I will be passing on your details to anyone that is thinking of going to Isle of Man .
Mary//Co Westmeath, Republic of Ireland
In Glorious setting surrounded by countryside, yet within close proximity to amenities and village life.
Set in beautiful peaceful surroundings with views of the mountains and green fields. Close proximity to the 'Ballaugh Curraghs', where you will spot wild wallabies.