The village of Ballaugh is 1.5 miles away and has a village shop providing all supplies, post office, butchers. Nearby pubs provide good food, and Ramsey town is nearby. The coast is about 1.5 mile
DATES of 2014 events
Athletics Week - 29 - 31 March
Manx Walking festival including the 5 day coastal path 'Raaid Ny Foillan' - May 11 May - 17 May - Guided tours available.
TT 2014 dates 24 May - 7 June
The longest day 24 Hour cycle 15 - 16 June - 0pen to single and team riders, through the Cornherry plantation.
Manx Parish Walk - Date to be advised (86 miles)check - www.parishwalk.com
30 June - TT Triathalon (New for this year)- individual and team events
Southern 100 - 8, 9, 10,11 July
Manx Marathon and Half Marathon August
Manx Grand Prix 16 - 30 August
Sleepwell Hotels Manx End to End Challenge - September - over 1500m climb see: www.manxe2e.org/event
Manx Mountain Marathon - Sep (31 miles) date to be confirmed
Manx 3 Day Rally - Sept
Syd Quyrke Half Marathon - November
If you would like any information on the above please contact me.
CONDITIONS OF HIRE:
1. The hiring contract shall be between the hirer and the property owner and shall be deemed to be the subject.
2. Upon receipt of your booking form and deposit we will confirm by email of receipt. Balance will be due 5 weeks before arrival.
3. On the issue of a confirmation of booking the hirer is responsible for the total advertised price as shown thereon.
4. The booking deposit cannot be refunded.
5. The accommodation is only for persons named on the booking form
6. Baggage, personal belongings and vehicles are at the owners risk at all times
7. In the event of cancellations refund's can only be made if the property can be re-let, late cancellations would make this difficult. Hirers are advised to take out holiday insurance to cover this.
8. The hirer undertakes to keep the premises and all furniture, fixtures and effects in or on the premises in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday and also undertakes to leave the premises in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. The owner shall be compensated for breakages and damage, which occurs during occupancy (fair wear and tear expected).
9. The cottage is available from 3pm on the day of arrival. Guests are asked to vacate the property by 10am on departure day. COTTAGES ARE NON SMOKING. NO ANIMALS PERMITTED.
10. The owner is to be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.