ANINI PLACE: This is a big house with 3 levels,
the Main level & the Top level, and an enclosed garage at ground Level.
We're the one with CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING and an ELEVATOR!
Visit Anini Place's Web Site listed below or call for more info...
Anini Place provides your first day's continental breakfast. There are markets nearby and plenty of restaurants. We will recommend a chef if needed.
Each Irresistible level, has:
• A Living Room, Full Kitchen, 3 Suites with Private Baths, Dining Room, Theater, Laundry, and Deck.
• 180° Ocean & Sunset Views and Central A/C
Seven Suites total
• Two Master Suites on each Level with King beds. Each level has a suite with a whirlpool tub and shower; and one with a huge multi-head shower.
• Theater Room Suites on each level have private baths and euro style lounger-sofas that lay down into two full size beds.
• The Downstairs bedroom suite is on the ground level and has a king bed which you can pull apart into 2 twin beds. It has a sink and sitting area, and an outdoor garden bathroom.
• Large Living rooms with great ocean views and comfy couches.
• Big deck areas with fabulous sunset views and relaxing deck chairs.
• Full Kitchens, Gas stoves and Dining tables for eight people.
• Granite countertops throughout and Italian plaster walls.
• 55' HDTV Theater systems. Enjoy Cable, Netflix, and Blu-Ray movies.
• Audio and Music throughout the house, Pandora internet radio and connections for your music player, smartphone or computer.
• Free high speed wireless internet (Wi-Fi).
• House phone with free long distance to US and Canada.
• Central Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans in every room.
• Polished Concrete Floors, Soundproof Insulated Walls.
• A large Elevator, no need to lug stuff up stairs!
• Full Size Washers and Dryers.
• The Ground Floor features a garage for beach gear and keeping your car out of the elements.
OUTDOORS & BEACH:
• 2 Kayaks, Beach chairs, Boogie Boards and Beach toys.
• Just 10 steps to the water.
• Outdoor bath with a private hot shower.
• Great lawn area with gas barbeque and sink.
• Romantic gas Tiki torches.
• Swim, Snorkel, Relax, Stroll, Dive, Fish, Kayak, Wind Surf, Kite board, Hike…
• Anini is the Place to do everything or do nothing at all.
• Local Contact - CALL Joanne Allen
• Transient Accommodations number W60560942-01
• For a Detailed Reservation Calendar visit our web site.
• This is the ONE, you will love it!
Anini is the best place to be in the world. The people are friendly and it's always Summer!
We enjoyed this trip immensely: the house was wonderful, great condition, lots of amenities including internet and lots of beach equipment and a 60 second trip to Anini Beach hard to beat! We would absolutely stay there again if we had the chance! Our two small kids loved the location and the house as well!
A group of ten of us - from two US cities and Sydney, Australia - rendezvoused on Kauai at Anini Place to celebrate turning 60 by four of us. It was the perfect place for a group who wanted to spend time together, time apart and enjoys cooking and eating and a drop-dead view! Not only was the house perfect for a group reunion, the location is so convenient to getting anywhere on the island. Anini Place is a beautiful, restful place that will live ong in my heart...and to which I hope to return one day.
We had a large party and rented out the whole house. the kitchens were spacious and well equipped and the views of Anini were amazing. we loved the beach right across the street to take our children to (ages 18 mos, 2 yrs and 6 yrs) - very calm beach and close to the house for naps etc. Also, the location was perfect because while Hanalei Bay, Tunnels Beach and Ke'e are our favorites the Anini beach was so calm and easy for the kids. It was a short drive to Hanalei bay and the beaches and the house had a ton of toys to use. We would recommend this to all renters. If we go again with just our little family the main floor or third floor would be more than enough room for our two kids and ourselves. Wonderful house! And Joanne and Greg were so pleasant and easy to deal with! Thank you for letting us use your piece of paradise for a short time!
We rented this house for a family vacation with 7 couples. The pictures don't do it justice. Rooms are large and well appointed. Owners thought of everything when building the house. Lots of beach gear, boogie boards, paddle boards, etc so we didn't need to rent anything. We ate dinners outside on the lawn with the tiki torches lit then went down and had a bonfire on the beach - amazing nights. The beach is so beautiful here that we took our family pictures with the house in the background! Greg and Joanne are awesome to work with. The best renting experience we've had in over a dozen trips to Hawaii.
My family rented all the units at Anini Place for a two week family vacation. It is beautiful, appointed with everything you could ever want or need. Kayaks,SUP's,beach and snorkel gear all for guests use. The view from the upper two floors is awesome , whale watching every morning and great sunsets.
Greg and Joanne meet us and walked us through the place our first night there. They responded quickly to any issues. They really have thought of everything a guest would want.
We rented both levels even though we were only a family of 5. One level would have been plenty of room for us. The location was perfect (across from the beautiful Anini Beach). The house was stocked with everything needed, well built and well maintained. The view of the ocean from both levels was amazing & the large porches allowed us to eat, read & nap outdoors.
It was a real plus that our teenagers could snorkel, paddle board & kayak just steps away from the house. They loved the outdoor shower. Gregg & Joanne were easy to work with, promplty answered our questions and had excellent recommendations for a private chef & family portraits.