VILLA SEGALE is an historical stone country house dating from the 11th century. After long deep research on the territory, it was beautifully restored down to the finest detail and according to the HIGHEST STANDARD:
- 5 spacious, elegant and panoramic bedrooms with stylish ensuite full bathrooms at first floor.
- 1 elegant and cozy bedroom + full bathroom (not ensuite) at ground floor.
- 80 Acres (32 Hectares) of land, a good portion of which are vineyards and olive groves.
- Independent Air Conditioning for all the 5 bedrooms at first floor.
- 2 Panoramic Terraces (first one with big stone dining table and BBQ; second one equipped as 'relax zone').
- Panoramic Big Swimming Pool (14 x 7 metres) treated with 'Nature2', the best system for water treatment.
- Maid Service 3 times per week included.
- House Manager that welcomes guests at their arrival, explains the villa and helps with organization.
- Wireless Broadband Internet + Stereo/Radio.
- 46' High-Def Satellite Tv (with Blu-Ray/dvd).
- Net Screens on all the Windows (removable).
- Total Privacy.
The house, with its 450 SQUARE METRES, sleeps up to 12 PEOPLE.
The ground floor is very spacious with a large entrance, a sitting room with fireplace, a formal dining room, a large fully fitted kitchen, a small study with a stunning 46' high definition satellite tv (with blu-ray player and more than 30 movies to choose from), an elegant and cozy bedroom with two joinable single beds, and a full bathroom.
On the first floor there are five air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms: two of them are double-bedded, one is the magnificent master bedroom; two more rooms are twin-bedded, while the last one comes with two joinable single beds. All bedroms are spacious with tasteful furnishing, ample wardrobe space and have large open windows overlooking the valley and enjoying the same spectacular view characteristic of the house.
The furniture dates back to the 19th century and was purchased in antique shops in the area of Tuscany.
The wrought-iron comfortable beds were all handmade by Mr. Caporali, the greatest craftsman in Arezzo. Moreover, the Villa is completely floored with mezzane, while ceilings have been restored with ancient chestnut beams.
*****LOCATION AND PANORAMA*****
The location of Villa Segale is magnificent.
Perched among green and forested valleys west of Lucca, SEGALE IS SURROUNDED BY 80 ACRES (32 HECTARES) OF OLIVE GROVES AND VINEYARDS. Such a wide area allows plenty of space to wander and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the property's extensive grounds.
Its spectacular view across the valley towards the Renaissance monuments of the cities of Lucca and Pisa is to die for. Thanks to its height of 350 m. above sea level and to its unique position, on a typical clear day guests can admire the valley below and the whole landscape up to 40 km around.
Photos cannot portray the powerful details of such a EXCEPTIONAL VIEW WHICH IS RECOGNIZED AS THE MOST STUNNING IN THE AREA.
In the 80 Acres (32 hectares) territory with a 360° panoramic view, hunting is strictly forbidden the whole year round. Hence guests can join the natural unspoilt surroundings and admire the local fauna such as owls, poults, hawks, hedgehogs and fireflies.