This cozy house can accommodate up to 11 people is particularly suitable for family reunions or friends. It has been tastefully renovated in 2010 and features spacious yet very well equipped. 2 separate living areas allow young and old to have a space of their own. The location of the house allows you to enjoy various cultural outings given the proximity of numerous historical and cultural attractions as well as to rest and relaxation or sport. A large and beautiful garden is available for guests as well as a sun terrace with garden furniture (tables, chairs, barbecue, ...).
House consists of:
- 2 separate ROOMS one with fireplace and a dining room part, the other with exposed beams;
- A fully equipped kitchen (washing machine / dryer, dishwasher, oven, gas hob 3 burners, microwave, toaster, kettle, blender);
- 6 bedrooms (1 bedroom with 1 bed of 160, 4 rooms with 2 beds of 90 beds, 1 single room with 90 1 cot);
- 2 shower rooms;
- 1 bathroom
- 1 equipped terrace (tables, chairs, barbecue);
- 1 large equipped for children (Smoby hut, swing) garden
HOUSE eighteenth century. LOCATED IN A HISTORICAL BACKGROUND completely renovated in 2010 with a large garden located between Caen and waterfront development.
The house is particularly suited to the home of families with young children (cots, changing mat, high chair, cabin Smoby, swings, ...) or to stay with friends.
The house is deally situated for visiting CAEN (Abbaye aux Hommes, Abbaye aux Dames, Museum of Fine Arts, the Memorial for Peace ...) and the Normandy Landing beaches (Sword Beach, Utah Beach and Omaha Beach) and many historical attractions (Pegasus Bridge, Bayeux ...).
Located 10 minutes from the seafront, many activities are available nearby (golf Caen 3 km, tennis 3 km, riding 4km, spa (hammam, sauna, Japanese baths), water sports, ... ).