Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday villa in La Garde Freinet - La Cachette
3 bedrooms, two bathrooms, one on ground floor, sleeps 6 + cot A/C, WiFi
La Cachette is your home away from home. Fully equipped, including WiFi. Located conveniently in a quiet gated community just a short walk from the Saracen village of La Garde Freinet with its twice weekly markets, shops, bars, bakeries and restaurants. It is an excellent base to explore the endless beaches, walking trails, golf courses, and vineyards of the Cote D'Azur.
La Cachette has 3 double bedrooms and two bathrooms (one double, 2 twin). One bedroom along with nearby bathroom are located on the ground floor. There is a fully equipped kitchen with cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. The living/dining room has 2 large sofas, basic satellite TV, ihome, high speed internet, DVD/CD, games and books. French doors lead to a sunny secluded terrace, fenced back garden with gas BBQ, garden tables and sun loungers. The secure residents pool is located just a few paces from the front door. We provide a cot, high chair and stair gate for our younger guests
Linen and towels are provided, but bring your own beach towels.
Be sure to visit our website, see link below at bottom of facilities page, or we will give you the link when you first contact us. (www.cachette.info) It has lots more information,and great photos!
We also include a Welcome Pack!
Sorry but no pets.
How to book La Cachette:
Visit our website by clicking on the link below. (Scroll to bottom of facilities page.) You will find the booking form on the Rates and Availability page. (www.cachette.info) Please fill this out, scan and email the signed and completed form back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we have received the completed booking form we will email you our bank account details. We require a 25% deposit as down payment to confirm your reservation (remittance to be made within 2 working days of our sending you our bank account details). Once this is received we will confirm your reservation by email. Final payment of the remaining 75% of the rental, plus a GBP400 security deposit, will be due 6 weeks prior to your holiday. The security deposit will be returned to you at the end of the rental as soon as we have confirmation from our Manager that there are no damages to the property or contents within the property.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible