Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday villa in Pegia (Peyia) - Villa Corelia
It enjoys a quiet village location with sea and mountain views.
A spacious bright and airy villa with its own private pool. A 10 minute walk brings you to the centre of the old village of Peyia with its tavernas offering local delicacies. The sandy beaches of Coral Bay are only 3km away, ideal for families.
- A well presented villa in a prime much sought after location of Peyia Village for summer & winter holiday rental
- air conditioning throughout.
- 3 spacious bedrooms - Master bedroom (en-suite) and Bedroom 2 both lead to a large balcony, overlooking pool, Mediterranean and mountains.
- Separate Utility room with Washer and Tumble Dryer facilities.
- Established garden.
- An 8m x 4m private swimming pool.
- It enjoys the advantages of both a quiet rural location with glorious views of the sparkling Mediterranean and the surrounding mountains, and within a few minutes ride from the lively resorts of Coral Bay and Kato Paphos.
- Several family-run tavernas and restaurants serve excellent fresh food.
- Restaurants, Shops and Bank
With an all year round Mediterranean climate Paphos is very popular with visitors from the UK, Germany and Scandinavia looking for a cosmopolitan holiday resort. Paphos is most established holiday resort in Southern Cyprus and among its attractions are its ancient mosaic floors, historical sites, a beautiful old harbour, its modern hotels and restaurants, situated along the harbour front promenade. Other sights include an archaeological museum, the Byzantine castle of Paphos, the Tombs of the Kings, St. Paulas Pillar and the Temple of Aphrodite (the goddess of love and beauty).
Peyia is a very popular and charming village situated on a gently sloping hillside overlooking Coral Bay. It is very traditional in look and feel with little winding streets and traditional stone houses with an old village church and shops at the centre.
Peyia offers visitors a good selection of amenities including banks, doctors, supermarkets, bakeries, butchers, fishmongers, Indian, Chinese and Fish Shop take Aways, DVD shop and launderette. It also offers a good selection of traditional tavernas where you can try the local fish or meat meze.
The village is very popular for Weddings so is ideal for wedding guests to enjoy a relaxed holiday.
For golfers there are 3 superb golf courses at Tsada (approx 30 mins), Secret Valley and Aphrodite Hills (approx 40 mins), with a new driving range within 15 minutes on the Coral Bay to Paphos road.
Winter skiing & snowboarding facilities are available from December to March in the Troodos mountains (at Mount Olympus 6,400 ft) just over an hour's drive from Peyia.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible