: Chambre Neuf
: Aguille Du Midi
: Plan Praz
: Chambre Neuf, La Boccalatte, Tiger Tiger, Alan Per
Car: not necessary
Central Chamonix Penthouse apartment, 3 beds, 2 bath, wood burning fire, Mountain views with 2 large balconies. Reasons to book this apartment:
1. 4 minutes walk to purchase lift pass and ski bus stop for access to Agentiere, Le Tour and Les Houches ski areas. Bus stop is 2nd stop of bus route, so almost guaranteed to get a seat (very important when holding skis and with children)
2. Ski access information. When booking this apartment, I will send detailed information on how to access each ski area using the ski buses and the quickest and most efficient way, minimising walking and time.
3. 5 minutes walk to apres ski, restaurants and town centre.
4. Skiing with small Children, 8 minutes walk to the Planards ski area, ideal for those very new to skiing.
5. Lovely apartment, amazing long range views from the large balconies.
6. Top apartment, on 3 rd floor with short, wide, easy on the legs steps, apartment has private access allowing you to leave boots to warm for the next morning.
Few minutes walk to the nearest lift Aguille Du Midi/Planards. Central but quiet location with Ski hire, lift pass, apres bars, shops and restaurants within 5 minutes walk. Peace and quiet, great nightlife, and superb scenery that can be enjoyed at whichever pace suits you. Only 1 hour from Geneva Airport with regular and cheap shared transfers, Chamonix is the perfect place to come for a weekend break or a week's holiday. This traditional archtecture town is at the foot of Mont-Blanc and hosted the first winter Olympic Games in 1924