Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday apartment in Chamonix - Montenvers
Sleeps 6/7. 3 bedroom penthouse apartment, central Chamonix. Fantastic balconies
Penthouse apartment, 3 beds, 2 bathrooms, wood burning fire, amazing mountain views with 2 large balconies.
Reasons to choose this apartment:
1. 4 minutes walk to purchase lift pass and ski bus stop for access to Agentiere, Le Tour and Les Houches ski areas. Bus stop is 2nd stop of bus route, so almost gauranteed to get a seat (very important when holding skis and with children)
2. Ski access information available. When booking this apartment, if requested, you will receive detailed information on how to access each ski area using the ski buses. This will be the quickest and most efficient access routes built from local knowledge, thereby, minimising walking and time.
3. 5 minutes walk to apres ski, restaurants and town centre.
4. Skiing with small Children, 8 minutes walk to the Planards ski area, ideal for those very new to skiing, or introducing small children to skiing for the first time.
5. Lovely apartment, amazing long range views from the large balconies.
6. Top apartment, on 3 rd floor with short, wide, easy on the legs steps, apartment has private access allowing you to leave boots to warm for the next morning.
A few minutes walk to the nearest lift, ski hire, apres bars, restaurants. Free Town bus stops outside the apartment, great for bringing home the shopping. This apartment is the top apartment in a chalet building, it is on the 3rd floor but the stairs are well lit, short and wide and easy on the legs. It has private access on the 3rd floor, this means you can leave boots etc outside the apartment and they are warm for the next morning. The apartment has a traditional feel with wood beams and vaulted high ceilings, but all the modern facilities with BOSE surround sound, Sky & French TV with great wireless internet. The balconies are a real feature offering views over the Town, the Brevant Ski area, and in the distance Les Houches Ski area. From the large lounge and double bedroom window, you do not feel 'overlooked' Chamonix is probably best known as the skiing and alpine capital of the world. A 'buzzing' town, equally busy during the Summer and Ski season with a wide array of sporting and sedate leisure activities. Peace and quiet, great nightlife, and superb scenery that can be enjoyed at whichever pace suits you. Only 1 hour from Geneva Airport with regular and cheap shared transfers, Chamonix is the perfect place to come for a weekend break or a week's holiday. This traditional town is at the foot of Mont-Blanc and hosted the first winter Olympic Games in 1924.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible