Just below the Wadden Sea you will find this beautifully restored historic farmhouse cottage with adjoining barns, yard, garden and canal pendulum. House (living area 600 m2) and land entirely for you. You will find luxury and elegance, tranquility, privacy and beautiful views. The house has a heated indoor pool, whirlpool and sauna, 7 bedrooms with private bathrooms, wireless internet, a fully equipped kitchen, broadband TV, projector and screen, Wii / Karaoke, table tennis, football pitch and play barn.
Property Description: The Mansion Hefswal is a spacious luxury house for twenty people. The property consists of a house with floor and two large adjoining barns. The living area of ??this group stay covers 600 m2.
In total, there are seven bedrooms, each with a private bathroom. Three of these are located in one of the barns, in direct connection to the house. In the other barn is a greenhouse with indoor recreation area which includes a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and table tennis table. In the whole house wireless internet (WiFi) is available. Using the projector in the dining room, you can connect your laptop to show. Movies and photos There is a Wii game available.
On the home that can be counted among the rich grain Groninger republic are authentic stay and ornaments preserved. You will find the wealth of the former peasant life: beautiful ceilings, doors, marble floors, stained glass and bedsteads about the staff
Features: • recreation room with:
• Swimming pool (private, heated, 9 x 5 m)
• recreation room (play area, table tennis, table football)
• a total of 3 x cot with bedding, high chair x 2
• large space in the remaining barn
• The property is 1.45 hectares and partly moated. There are two terraces with garden furniture, a barbecue, a swing garden and a separate field goals to play football.
• Wireless Internet (WiFi) in all rooms.
• Bed linen, kitchen linen and final cleaning are included.
• Personal contribution to the cost of gas and electricity, depending on season.